Is Cloaked the only one that LIKES rogues?

Rogue
For the first time in FOREVER, Cloaked ENJOYS playing combat!

Sure we aren't perfect and PvP is a bust, BUT OTHERWISE LOL
I'm playing combat, it was better in Cata though.

9 second kidney , is no more.

I was AFK for Cata...kidney shot stunned for 9 seconds? Jeebus H!

With Relentless Strikes up it did. It was epic xD
You still get 9 second kidneys with RvS.
10/08/2012 05:35 PMPosted by Ripley

^

I'm enjoying my Rogue but I wish a 2nd dagger would drop so I could go back to Subtlety :<
10/08/2012 05:35 PMPosted by Ripley

Alas no. It's only like 8.2.

RvS glyph gave an extra 10% but that went away.
I love my rogue, but the fact that he's unplayable in pvp is depressing :/

I agree. I DO like having the ability to kill things on occasion.....
But we lost sooooo much cc and survivablity:

No more blanket silence,
no more DT interrupt at any # of cp,
no more free root break with Sprint,
no more undispellable auto-slow,
no more free longer gouge,
no more imp recoup,
no more (old) Elusiveness.
Cloak you don't like rogues,

You like combat.

/thread
10/08/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Viiss
Relentless Strikes up it did

What?
I agree. I DO like having the ability to kill things on occasion.....But we lost sooooo much cc and survivablity:No more blanket silence,no more DT interrupt at any # of cp,no more free root break with Sprint,no more undispellable auto-slow,no more free longer gouge,no more imp recoup,no more (old) Elusiveness.

Disagree here, i pvped in combat for most of cata, yes we did lose some nifty tools like the blanket silences and longer gouges along with the reavealing strike glyph that made our kidney 8.7 seconds, but combat plays the best that it has in a very long time. Im not saying that its the best spec or anything like that but we have way better mobility than we did during cata, and for the most part thats what always hurt this spec the most.

On a side note im amazed how many rogues have no idea that combat has a longer kidney shot, i guess this stems from the fact that there is a huge bias against combat... "combat eew, most moronic spec ever" is usually the attitude most rogues have towards it.
I've been switching between combat and assassin. Assassin is definitely more frustrating but combat hits for a little less, but has better burst. It is a little too cd relient though.

It pisses me off when my target doesn't die shortly after killing spree, it just means I have to wait another minute and a half for me to be able to kill my target again.
10/08/2012 08:03 PMPosted by Gyroscope
I get this more often from my IRL friend in game trying to troll me than from other rogues. I really dont think thats thrown around that often. And if it was, too bad its changed now XD

Pigstomp is the alt i use to troll hunters, but as far as combat goes, given a few tweaks it can actually be viable for pvp, im not sure how it will fare as far as as 2200+ goes but as far as that sort of rating goes the main thing that sub currently has over combat is shadowdance and not becuase of burst becuase u can dance and sap out of a blind, garrote and cheap shot out of stealth, but thats about it atm. I actually turned a few rogues on to combat who used to roll sub, and also i am seeing more and more combat rogues in BGs, granted most of them suck because i dont see too many rogues who know how to take advantage of bandits guile or to keep SnD up at all times, but as the horrid state of rogues in general goes on I think you will see more rogues rolling in this spec, cuz i have seen many times in forums and from other rogues saying that they hated being forced into sub. Besides I think its baller being able to use double swords, axes, and fist weapons again.

With Relentless Strikes up it did. It was epic xD

Sorry but could you explain that to me? I played through cata..
Guys, guys, it was 8.7 seconds
10/08/2012 04:21 PMPosted by Cloaked
BUT OTHERWISE LOL
Rogue is still totes fun! Now that my Sin spec has access to Prep, I can live the "glory" days of Wrath pvp :D

>_>

It's just that my DK is even moOore fun.

<_<