Patch 5.1 notes for Rogue..can see it now

Rogue
>Rogue
>Rogues are now considered a battle pet, and can be captured.

This seems likely

we're gonna be the best battle pets ever
10/09/2012 01:48 PMPosted by Bitoquinha
Hope blizzard nerf rogues soon, i can't even crit them for more than 200k, damn broken class.

UR DOIN IT WRONG

This seems likely

we're gonna be the best battle pets ever

worst*
>Rogue
>Rogues are now considered a battle pet, and can be captured.

Best hotfix ever
-Rogues no longer have the ability to use stealth.
-Rogues
-Removed from the game, all rogues on the players account will be deleted. For $25, Blizzard will allow any rogue to get a class exchange before this patch but will not announce it until patch day.
-Rogues
-Rogues due to too many people calling them rouge's we are changing it to Barb. Although we thought this was bad lorewise, so we will be replacing your daggers with a kazoo, a flute or violin was too op.
-Due to the first change were are going to make rogu...uhm Barbs restricted to the city (if the Barb leaves the city they will be instantly teleported to Therazane's bedroom where she will perform "corrective measures") and force them to play bad dubstep songs vocally.

Note:I'm not mad about the changes, I'm having fun actually re-learning the class, leeching poison along with recupe is actually pretty cool. I'm going to try sub tomorrow. :D
Bard... its called a Bard. If we were called Barb then that would officially mean the class is beyond saving as we will then hit like girly men.

Or girly girls.
10/09/2012 10:13 PMPosted by Nastygoblin
bad dubstep

isn't that a bit redundant?

on a side note, going to see what all the fuss is about. I've played and leveled rogues since vanilla all specs first being combat running thru MC (memories). I have no rogue on my current realm...think I'll roll one. :)
isn't that a bit redundant?

on a side note, going to see what all the fuss is about. I've played and leveled rogues since vanilla all specs first being combat running thru MC (memories). I have no rogue on my current realm...think I'll roll one. :)

Do yourself a favor and dont.
Why did I choose to hit 90 first on my rogue?!?!?!?!? /facepalm

I dont mind the pve side so much, but I played a rogue for pvp...

Uhhg, should'a got a falcon :/
-The previous changes to stealth were unintended, and rogues should now have a reduced stealth level again. They will now be see-able from 30 yards away.

-All rogue specs will now be tuned to use daggers as a primary weapon. As a result, all other weapon specializations will be removed from this class, and all main hand daggers, while in Combat spec, will have their stats tuned to fit the playstyle.

-Detect Traps is no longer a passive ability.

-Shadow Blades now has a five minute cooldown.

-Vanish only works in stealth now.

-Casting Fan of Knives in range of your smoke bomb immediately clears the effect of the smoke bomb.

-Cheap Shot now requires combo points to use.

-Kidney Shot has been removed from the game.

-Shroud of Concealment now has a thirty minute cooldown.

-Wound Poison has been replaced with Instant Poison.
Rogue Battle Pet

Vanish
Disappears from the battlefield and can not be used again for 3 minutes.

Backstab
Deals 51 Humanoid damage. Only usable when target pets turn around (Hint: They don't turn around).

Shroud of Concealment
Removes all your pets from the battlefield.

Somehow I don't think we'll be tough, even in battle pet form.
It seems some players were having trouble 1 shotting rogues

*Rogues can no longer wear armor

We fixed a bug where rogues were able to speak to their team mates.

*Rogues can no longer speak their allies language. Now rogues just around saying "herp derp".
10/09/2012 12:37 PMPosted by Knocrogue
Rogues won't be able to use two daggers anymore,

I know this is suppose to be a mock thread but oh man

How cool would it be if Subtlety was changed to only use a 1-hand dagger with no offhand and was built around powerful dagger strikes.
Could help spread diversity. Assassination being the dual-wield dagger spec and Combat being the dual-wield Sword/Mace/Axe. <.<

Add a specialization bonus that's something like "When using only one dagger, your damage and attack speed is increased by X%". Or better yet! "Your damage and crit chance is increased". Man...
Please, please.... please, DON"T give them ideas!
- Pickpocket has been replaced with "Putpocket", if cast before leaving stealth the player will leave a note in the target's bag with the message "Please be gentle". This spell will add a 100% damage and critical strike debuff to the Rogue so as to get the fight over with quickly.

- Evasion has been replaced with "Gangnam Style" that causes the Rogue to dance the pain away, the player will be unable to see the screen as a grey haze appears and is lifted once the Rogue has been killed in battle.