Daily Quests and Oct 8 Hotfix

Pet Battles
I saw this in today's hotfix list:

Pet Battles

Defeating the Grand Master pet tamers on each continent now correctly unlocks all of the associated Pet Battle daily quests for characters of both factions on an account.

However, I'm still not able to pick up the dailies. I checked Felwood, Winterspring, and Deadwind pass on both this character as well as an Alliance character, and they were not available. I've defeated both the Winterspring and Deadwind Pass trainers (and I've got both the Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdom Achievements) and I was able to do each of those pet battle dailies listed above one time before they stopped showing up.

Has anyone else who has done the dailies at least once before been able to pick them up today after the hotfix?
Had you done the dailies before Tuesday's reset?

I ran over and did the Hinterlands daily today (I hadn't done it before) so I'll be curious to see if it's available tomorrow.
Dailys still not fixed for me
I was only able to complete all the fights with the Pet Battle master by using both my aly & horde toons.... this drove me nutz... But Now where are the dailys for each zone at. there isnt alot if any imfo out there on this
10/09/2012 08:05 PMPosted by Mavra
I could not do any Eastern Kingdoms daily (Northern Strangletorn, Deadwind Pass or Swamp of Sorrows) on my Horde toon.

The last three days I could do Hinterlands and Eastern Plaguelands on my alliance toon. I tried all the Eastern Kingdom ones yesterday and could do Duskwood too.
I checked today and the Hinterlands quest was available again. However, the Deadwind Pass and Winterspring dailies were not.

At least in my experience so far, dailies that I did before the "fix" are still unavailable, and only the dailies that I hadn't done before the fix are available and resetting properly.
I Don't Understand!!!

What is the deal with the daily quests? I'm sooooooooo frustrated. The hotfixes keep coming and it's still not working. I don't even know how it is supposed to work. They are supposed to be unlocked, but...no quests. Am I supposed to have a daily quest for each tamer on the continent every day? Can we please get some kind of breadcrumb showing us where to go? This is BROKEN.

Also, I still don't have my strong trap. I am being punished for getting the acheivement early.

The pet achievements on the Armory are all messed up. And some in-game are messed up too. Not showing proper numbers, showing all the conditions checked off, but not showing the achievement as completed. Seems like "account-wide" related problems.
It's the same deal for the cages. They said they hotfixed it, but it still doesn't seem to work for those that already completed the dailies or already received the upgraded cage.

I can do some dailies but not all.
I'm not getting dailies for any of the pandaria/cataclysm trainers

Only one trainer in northrend is resetting for me

Haven't checked outlands.

My ticket still has 2 more days to go on it

It's been 5 days =(
What is the deal with the daily quests? I'm sooooooooo frustrated. The hotfixes keep coming and it's still not working. I don't even know how it is supposed to work.

Yeah, I don't even know what quests I'm supposed to be getting or from whom or on what character/faction or on what days O.o

I'd at least like the upgraded cage, if nothing else
None of the tamers have exclamation points over them. I have sent 2 tickets in without any kind of response that settles this problem. I can't progress with achievements or get battle pet stones because of it. Please help me with this Blizzard.
Try Steven Lisbane, Northern Stranglethorn
My locked thread sense is tingling.