5 days, still no answer. Blizz needs more...

Customer Support
When I opened my ticket it says "please allow 24-48 hours for a response" now it has been 5 days since I opened my ticket related to a battle.net change. I opened another ticket in a different section in case I had posted it in the wrong section, and that has been open for 2 days. This is so ridiculous. Blizzard, you REALLY need to hire more customer service, we all know you can afford it. And no, there is nothing the forum community can do to help me with my ticket.
I too have a ticket awaiting review I submitted 4 days ago. (See I was Robbed)Maybe we should start utilizing the US Mail again. I could have driven to Blizzard by then and personally address my problem.
If Blizzard doubled their CS department of, IIRC, around 1500 people, it'd cost them a minimum of $21,750,000 a year if everyone was minimum wage, never did overtime, and never needed training, equipment, or any other form of expense.

The net result?

You'd be at about the same place as you are in line at 2.5 days or so instead of 5.

Throwing money at the issue won't solve it.

(Incidentally, Aquilaforte, crashes happen. Think of them like earthquakes -- some preventative maintenance can help prevent serious damage, but damage is still likely to occur anyway.)
10/11/2012 02:17 PMPosted by Danvers
(Incidentally, Aquilaforte, crashes happen. Think of them like earthquakes -- some preventative maintenance can help prevent serious damage, but damage is still likely to occur anyway.)

Oh I know they do. The hackers 4 weeks ago came up with their server crashing script. I'm hoping that is resolved.
It's not a major deal. I put myself on a Flightless Fast to see more of Pandaria. I easily could have bought the Flying again. Anyways, read my thread I Was Robbed. I use a lot of humor and make sport of the "dire issues" so many threads spew out. G'day Sir.
Currently - our queues are about 5 - 6 days for most issues. That can vary greatly, but neither of these are even approaching that yet.

Rate - if they need anymore information, they'll let you know, but you really only need one submission. Opening more really isn't going to speed things along, and could actually confuse the situation if two Game Masters happen upon these at about the same time and both think theirs is a duplicate.

Aquilaforte - They should be able to look into this for you once they get to your request. While things done immediately prior to a realm shutdown may not 'take' - due to the way WoW saves information, that's very rare. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Remember, you should always be able to review a response by using the Support link above.
Currently - our queues are about 5 - 6 days for most issues. That can vary greatly, but neither of these are even approaching that yet.

Rate - if they need anymore information, they'll let you know, but you really only need one submission. Opening more really isn't going to speed things along, and could actually confuse the situation if two Game Masters happen upon these at about the same time and both think theirs is a duplicate.

Aquilaforte - They should be able to look into this for you once they get to your request. While things done immediately prior to a realm shutdown may not 'take' - due to the way WoW saves information, that's very rare. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Remember, you should always be able to review a response by using the Support link above.

What do you mean "neither of these are even approaching that yet." I recommend you changing the ETA when you submit a ticket then, seeing as it says allow 24-48 hours, and it's obviously been WAY over that. I'm starting to wonder why we pay all this money, yet the customer service at Blizzard is by far the worse i've seen in any company.
10/11/2012 02:29 PMPosted by Orlyia
Currently - our queues are about 5 - 6 days for most issues

5 to 6 days. Did you read that first sentence in your own quote?
10/11/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Nobody
Currently - our queues are about 5 - 6 days for most issues

5 to 6 days. Did you read that first sentence in your own quote?

Do you not realize what I am saying? If you go submit a ticket at the top it says "Please allow 24-48 hours for an answer" I should not have to come on the forums to find out it is 5-6 days. I suggested they change the ETA when you submit a ticket. Read my sentence before you try to criticize me, thanks.
10/11/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Ratedirl
Do you not realize what I am saying? If you go submit a ticket at the top it says "Please allow 24-48 hours for an answer" I should not have to come on the forums to find out it is 5-6 days. I suggested they change the ETA when you submit a ticket. Read my sentence before you try to criticize me, thanks.

The ticket timer gives an estimate based on all tickets in the queue at the time you submit it, and the number of GM's logged in to answer them. It is not an exact science, but an estimate. Sometimes that estimate can be very wrong. That timer has been know to be incorrect and buggy at times.

Hiring more GM's is not the answer. You may think they can afford it but since sub numbers have declined a little, they are not going to just hire more. It has to be based of sub numbers and certain other things of coarse. This is business 101. A very fun and informative college coarse.

They answered. He said I have a bug and to put my complaint in that category. I did, now I must wait some more.
/waiting for the Bug people