Gargoyle macro issues

Death Knight
I use a macro to cast UF, use my engineering glove enchant, and then cast gargoyle so it has all of my buffs up when it comes out. Lately I have been having an issue getting this to work, however the weird part is in one of my specs it works fine.

The macro is the same for both specs, same key bind in both specs yet for some reason when doing it in my PvE spec, it will not use the gloves it will go straight to UF and the gargoyle, in my PvP spec it will use everything correctly before casting the garg.

Does anyone know what could be causing this to happen? Both gloves are enchanted with the engineering enchant. Up until yesterday I was using the same pair of gloves in both specs/gearsets so that couldn't have been the issue anyway. I don't mind manually using the gloves before the macro however it would be much easier if everything just worked right.

#showtooltip Summon Gargoyle
/use 10
/stopcasting
/cast Unholy Frenzy
/stopcasting
/cast Summon Gargoyle

That's the macro I'm using and have been since wotlk. I've tried without stop casting, name of the specific gloves and everything and always in one spec it will work and in the other it won't.

Edit: It seems now that it's not even casting Unholy Frenzy with it anymore even though that had always worked for me. It's just going straight to gargoyle and the only thing the macro is attempting to cast, yet everything works completely fine in the other spec.
Bump, anyone or am I just !@#$ed?
Just another one of UH's quirks for little to no benefit lol. Blizzard doesn't seem to want to fix DKs
Are you using an on-use trinket in PvP that might conflict with your engineering enchants? I know the problem with Unholy Frenzy is you aren't targeting anything, you should /cast [target=player] Unholy Frenzy to apply the buff to yourself. Other than that, I don't think you need any /stopcasting in there as all of these abilities are instant cast.

I'd also advise posting this in the macro forums, they're more versed in this stuff than I.