Special treatment

Mage
Putting a CD on all dispels but leaving mages with spamable spellsteal that also heals now, with triple iceblock/double iceblock&cauterize. While maintaining the big bubble and strongest dots............ Loooooool
Can a GM come in here and explain why that is?
You sound mad. You mad?
I like to poop. Do you like to poop?
how could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I just wanna screaaaaaam

how could this happen to meeeeee
how could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I just wanna screaaaaaam

how could this happen to meeeeee

Ah yes. The song every mage is going to be singing in 5.0.6. ;)

k
I don't see any blue letters coming out of any of you..... Must make you unimportant :(
10/02/2012 06:11 PMPosted by Daydra
I don't see any blue letters coming out of any of you..... Must make you unimportant :(

Good luck ever getting a blue post out of this cry thread.
Blue names don't make you important either
Triple block?

Wuuut?

The only multi block we have is if we Spec in to cold snap.

We can't have Cauter and double Ice Block.

Strongest DoTs?
lol says the warlock.

Shields?
Ya, we have a decent shield we spec in to. We arn't a hybrid can't heal or anything so this is our main defense. Jeez.
You have lots of self healing we have shields...

you suck

.7/10
Learn your class. Then learn others before comparing them.
90 ability + coldsnap= triple block. 90 ability + cauter= double block and Cauter. My dots do !@#$ damage unless I'm channeling Malefic Grasp with is easily interrupted and makes the dots average without CDs. You have a "decent bubble" on a nothing CD that lasts a minute. And If speced/glyphed, or in your case, knew how to play, could spell steal spam for 4% health refunds, timerift whatever, and use 2 evocates for over 100% of health, whole barely sacrificing offense with the frost twister, insane frostbomb damage, or ridiculous fire dots, procs, and crits.
You suck
0/10
doesnt your chaos bolt go through shields and hits for like 80k? cant your pet fear and silence like every 10 seconds? quit the qq.
Lol no actually it neither of those things do any of that. Lol. Go learn
Learn your class. Then learn others before comparing them.
90 ability + coldsnap= triple block. 90 ability + cauter= double block and Cauter. My dots do !@#$ damage unless I'm channeling Malefic Grasp with is easily interrupted and makes the dots average without CDs. You have a "decent bubble" on a nothing CD that lasts a minute. And If speced/glyphed, or in your case, knew how to play, could spell steal spam for 4% health refunds, timerift whatever, and use 2 evocates for over 100% of health, whole barely sacrificing offense with the frost twister, insane frostbomb damage, or ridiculous fire dots, procs, and crits.
You suck
0/10
WTF is a frost twister?!
Frost orb.
#context clues
this will be all - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAguFVar6xI
Guys don't reply to him he is angery and throwing a tantrum for some reason

He tells others to no go learn and yet he clearly has never ever played a mage and doesn't know !@#$ about them.

when we know that he is quiet frankly speaking %^-*.

PS 90 doesn't give us an extra iceblock, incanters ward is not an iceblock ./facepalm doens't even make u immune. and rune of power or invocation are not immunities either

double evocation are u sure ur not talking about a invocation speced mage u know they do OOM so fast it is not even funny right under 30 seconds they omm and can do it. or are you talking about a mage who picked up cold snap aka something that resets your CD's but can't have it and cauterise lol
A beta video from May? Lol, you win. You're not irrelevant at all....... Lolol