461 resto/ele shaman LF HM progression guild

Guild Recruitment
Back from a break a ready to rock in MOP! Server second Deathwing, HM FL's (6/7 10m), I am ready to get back into HM progression after being gone most of cataclysm. I am a 27 year old postgrad lf mature, experienced raiding guild with these SPECFIC raiding hour availabilities:
Note: EST
M-F : 8am-3pm; 1230am-430am
S/S: All hours

In addition to having 2+ years of raiding experience in all 3 shaman specs, I am used to leading in game as a shaman class officer and in real life. Yes, I have vent and all necessary mods; additionally clique, grid, decursive, etc for optimizing my game.

If interested send me a tell in game during the hours listed above, I look forward to raiding with you.

Will.
Can you do 9PM to 2AM EST Th/F/Sa?
If you can, get in contact with me on Oxyra#1473
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6552025533#1

There's our info
Hello, our guild Paradøx is recruiting for a Resto Shaman for the core group. We are currently 8/8 Heroic DS and 7/7 heroic FL. Our raid times are Wednesday night from midnight-3am Eastern and Sunday night from 1am-4am Eastern. Would love to talk to you more in game. You can add me at vilescarface#1715 or vilescarface@gmail.com. thanks for your time.
If you can raid from 12-3 EST Tues/Thurs/Sun let me know. I know this is 30 mins earlier than listed.

Add my battle tag if this works for you. Huggz#1987
perfect time fit

Hello There,
Fun House is a 10man Hardcore/Casual Raiding guild that WILL be Top 100 US in MOP Raiding. We also be doing Rated BG's as well as World PVP as we become more developed. We are looking for dedicated/Experienced raiders who know how to play their class without someone holding their hands. Because we are a guild who expect our core members to be nothing but "Ranked" material everyone will be considered replaceable if you do not meet expectations. Although we expect our raiders to be 100% up to par on their skill level we still like to maintain an enjoyable raid and casual gaming atmosphere. We will begin raiding next week and are in need of the following classes to fill our core.

Healers
-2 healers (non priest)
DPS
-All DPS (except plate DPS)

Note: If your role/class is not listed here please feel free to still message me or apply!

Our Raid Times are: T/W/TH 9:30pm - 1:30am PST

Although we are fairly new, me along with the GM and other raiders in our current core are experienced players who have all once been in ranked guilds!

If what you have read here seems like a good fit for you and you are up for the challenge then please feel free to respond here or add me on RL ID.

Real ID: airforcepwns@hotmail.com

Thank You and Best Regards,

Violence
Server: Blackrock - PvP - PST - Los Angeles Datacenter - High Pop - Horde
Battlegroup: Bloodlust
Guild LvL: 25
Raid Size: 10 Man
Current Progress: 2 Groups 8/8 HMs
Guild Website: http://midnightparadox.enjin.com/

About Us
Midnight Paradox does not classify ourselves as a hardcore guild, but more a relaxed progression guild. As we spend a lot of time playing this game, we want Midnight Paradox to be an environment in which we enjoy spending that time, and seeing end game content while still current. We take our guild’s social cohesion seriously, and we believe that it’s often the single most important force behind our team’s success. Hence, we’re seeking team oriented players who understand that it’s often necessary to put Guild needs before individual wants.

We have chosen to focus on 10 mans because they have proven to not only be difficult but we also feel that they stress the importance of individual performance and accountability more than their larger counterpart. We will be running a 11-15 man roster to ensure hard mode kills that require specific classes and specs. EVERYONE will get to raid. We will rotate players quickly and efficiently during loot and trash to continue pulling at a fast pace. Those who do not get to raid will run in other groups we have going.

Our current Raid schedule:
Tues - Wed 8:30pm - 11:30pm Server Time (pst)

Recruitment:
We are always recruiting skilled and dedicated players, regardless of class. We do not accept applicants for bench spots. You will have a fair opportunity to show us what you have. Our trial period generally lasts about 2 weeks. During this period, we evaluate trial raiders based on their attitude, attendance, skill level, situational awareness, and cohesiveness with the guild as a whole. Current needs:

Raid Leading a Plus
Tanks: Open
Healers: Open (None Druid)
Rdps: Closed
Melee: Open (None DK)

Loot:
Suicide Kings is a loot system. This puts all members who are part of the raid group into a list in random order. From that point on, whenever a purple/token item drops, those at the top of the list can choose to "suicide", which means that they take the item and are moved to the bottom of the list. If someone "suicides" then everyone below them moves up a slot. Those who aren't in the raid, stay in the same position.

Requirements:
1. 18+ years old.
2. Vent & working mic.
3. Extensive raiding experience, high skill level, extensive knowledge of raiding and class mechanics, high raid awareness.
4. Able to maintain a minimum of 95% raid attendance.
5. Research every boss fight BEFORE stepping foot into it. Boss strategies will be posted in our member forums.
6. We expect you to be a member of our guild, not just someone who shows up for raids and then disappears the next 4 days. We don't expect you to spend all of your time on WoW. That's not what we are about. However, checking the guild website regularly is required, and we would prefer you make an effort to get to know your fellow guildies. The closer we are with each other, the better the team we will be.

How to Apply:
- Go to midnightparadox.enjin.com
- Read the Q & A
- Provide us with a detailed application, and do not leave any fields blank. If you do not have any of the requested items (logs, screenshot, etc) then make sure you get them before applying.
- All applications are private! Nobody from your old/current guild will be able to see it.

For Additional Information:
GM: Akie
Co-Gm: Eklipsa
Officers: Kcufehttahw, Aparadoze
Recruiting Officer: Kaebl

Note: If no one is available, ask someone in guild as the chances are some one may be on a alt that will be able to speak with you.
We are looking for skilled players to progress through MoP raiding content, we a group of experienced players running a guild were we can raid 3 nights a week and still get the content done, where we are serious about raiding but have fun doing what we do

Recruitment
OPEN

Raid Times
Tues: 11pm-2:30am
Weds: 11pm - 2:30am
Thurs: 11pm - 2:30am

apply at ashes2a.enjin.com or you can add my battle tag for more info berdrek1412#1545
We are in need of a shaman for our core 10man raid team. I would prefer someone who is dps/heals. Our 10man core schedules raids regularly around the teams schedule and we tend to be late at night from 8-12 server CST. The position you would fill is a guaranteed raid slot. We will be going to 25mans in the future and the 10 man core will spearhead it's progression as well. There is room for growth within the guild and leadership opportunities for those interested over time.

We would love to hear from you!

you can add me realid to chat phoenixrock2@hotmail.com AND please feel free to put your app in on our site at www.oneguild.enjin.com
Hey, 4/6 10 man guild looking for competitive Healer to join our core team.

We are located on the Oceanic server at Khaz'goroth realm.

Raid times: Sat/Sun 1pm-5pm server time GMT+10.
Add me on RL ID for more info: Rosefever23@hotmail.com
or visit us at: www.wipesforsale.com to apply.

Cheers,