I'm sure nobody cares

Kel'Thuzad
10/04/2012 11:22 AMPosted by Clianedict
ITT: Virgins calling virgins virgins.

More like this entire forum.
10/04/2012 07:04 AMPosted by Ðeltå

- You have no RBG/Arena rating/achivements that aren't from nearly a year and a half ago
- Nobody on this entire server thinks your joke of a guild is good
- You continue to make yourself and the guild you represent look like trash

-Your a 2200 RBG hero, that obviously got carried, as a saw your skill when you were in my guild, which was horrible. And your 1750 3s...I've lead 2300+ RBGs, and im 2500 3v3 experience...hence my achievements on multiple characters
-Just because your in NAO Gaming doesn't make you good, they take anyone, even 1750 kids like you.
-In no way am i making the "guild i represent look like trash", your the one we kicked from the guild, because you kid, are the trash

Dam Jamie i couldn't believe one little, yet true statement would have people ranting about it lol...but there i put it in bullet point so i can be as cool as you.

Sorry for not responding, been having a pretty fun weekend!

You don't even know me, how can you say I don't have a life?

The reason why you kicked one of my alts from your guild was because you were complaining about Mages, and how I told you at high level play mages are susceptible to being trained and it actually isn't that easy to play one very well.

You then started whispering me saying you were going to spread rumors about me to Severity Gaming's Guild Master, who just laughed at the notion. I have screenshots of that.

But look: The main point is, I've never once said on these forums that I'm good, or the best, or the greatest DK this server has ever seen. I've made friends- I've helped out and I had a rather successful season on Kel'Thuzad. I've built a reputation. NAO Gaming sent me an invite after pugging me in trade chat because of how well I did playing some games with them.

I got to meet a bunch of my PVP heroes and learn a lot. You can ask Moe from NAO, he's the one who recruited me. I did 3s with some IRL friends that have never done arena before. I streamed my way to 2200 and almost got Grand Marshal at the end but lost to some carry teams. I'm happy with what I did. I got 2k with 4 different toons. It was fun. I played with people from Severity, RKings, and Adventure Time and Intent.

You're everything that's wrong about Kel'Thuzad and the PVP Community as a whole. You come in and act like a tool and then start foaming at the mouth randomly and off-topic about rating. Who cares? Who cares about my skill, or your skill? Nobody does. Nobody cares about your guild. Nobody has heard of you. Do you see anybody supporting you at all? No.

I made this thread to let anybody who cared know that I was leaving.

Anyways, I'm going to go back to having some fun.
Bro. I'd bang me some Jamie.
Also give me a minute, I smelt an internet arguement. You all know what time it is.
Nvm. Kid got dominated. I have nothing to say here.

-Your a 2200 RBG hero, that obviously got carried, as a saw your skill when you were in my guild, which was horrible. And your 1750 3s...I've lead 2300+ RBGs, and im 2500 3v3 experience...hence my achievements on multiple characters
-Just because your in NAO Gaming doesn't make you good, they take anyone, even 1750 kids like you.
-In no way am i making the "guild i represent look like trash", your the one we kicked from the guild, because you kid, are the trash

Dam Jamie i couldn't believe one little, yet true statement would have people ranting about it lol...but there i put it in bullet point so i can be as cool as you.

Sorry for not responding, been having a pretty fun weekend!

You don't even know me, how can you say I don't have a life?

The reason why you kicked one of my alts from your guild was because you were complaining about Mages, and how I told you at high level play mages are susceptible to being trained and it actually isn't that easy to play one very well.

You then started whispering me saying you were going to spread rumors about me to Severity Gaming's Guild Master, who just laughed at the notion. I have screenshots of that.

But look: The main point is, I've never once said on these forums that I'm good, or the best, or the greatest DK this server has ever seen. I've made friends- I've helped out and I had a rather successful season on Kel'Thuzad. I've built a reputation. NAO Gaming sent me an invite after pugging me in trade chat because of how well I did playing some games with them.

I got to meet a bunch of my PVP heroes and learn a lot. You can ask Moe from NAO, he's the one who recruited me. I did 3s with some IRL friends that have never done arena before. I streamed my way to 2200 and almost got Grand Marshal at the end but lost to some carry teams. I'm happy with what I did. I got 2k with 4 different toons. It was fun. I played with people from Severity, RKings, and Adventure Time and Intent.

You're everything that's wrong about Kel'Thuzad and the PVP Community as a whole. You come in and act like a tool and then start foaming at the mouth randomly and off-topic about rating. Who cares? Who cares about my skill, or your skill? Nobody does. Nobody cares about your guild. Nobody has heard of you. Do you see anybody supporting you at all? No.

I made this thread to let anybody who cared know that I was leaving.

Anyways, I'm going to go back to having some fun.

The reason you got kicked out of the guild is because you said you were going to get a 10man RBG group together, but couldn't form !@#$...then everyone in the guild found you %^-*ing annoying, which you are, so we all decided to kick you.

Don't be all !@#$ing butthurt because you got kicked for being a idiot and trying to make it like you know the "PvP Community"

I've never said anything about "Severity Gaming", i've barely heard of the guild...let alone their GM...and why would i act like a little %^-*! and say "I'm going to spread rumors" People can just play with you in 3s and they will know what skill you have...never said anything about mages either but ok.

Stay on Emerald Dream for the love of god.
10/06/2012 04:48 PMPosted by Grimvengance

When this goof can Spell his toon names right and can not fail so hard in 3s i'll allow him to actually call me "Kid".
10/06/2012 05:26 PMPosted by Ðeltå
can not fail so hard in 3s

My armory is bugged.
MGD bro
10/06/2012 05:34 PMPosted by Busybee

Jamie has owned this kid like ten times in a row but he keeps coming back for more.

I applaud his persistence but I'm starting to feel embarrassed for him.

Dam you really are Jamie's butt buddy, everytime he says something, you back it up
Clearly, I have won this e-battle...ill be back later to challenge more.
10/06/2012 05:36 PMPosted by Ðeltå

Jamie has owned this kid like ten times in a row but he keeps coming back for more.

I applaud his persistence but I'm starting to feel embarrassed for him.

Dam you really are Jamie's butt buddy, everytime he says something, you back it up

Well I'm not, never spoke with the guy and I agree with what Busybee said.

Inc whotf are you, a retard way of saying lol *lawls,lawlz,lulz,lul, etc...*no arena/rbg ratings and so on and so forth
10/03/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Ðeltå
My skull is pretty thick, its my Alpha male family DNA.

Listen here you illiterate twatshoe. I hope you choke on your repressed daddy issues and body mass related self esteem issues.
Go for opiods. They will be the solution to your inner rage and being genetically and intellectually inferior to a collection of role playing basement dwelling beta's.
10/06/2012 05:38 PMPosted by Ðeltå
Clearly, I have won this e-battle...ill be back later to challenge more

Check out this mother \******
10/06/2012 05:41 PMPosted by Grimvengance
My skull is pretty thick, its my Alpha male family DNA.

Listen here you illiterate twatshoe. I hope you choke on your repressed daddy issues and body mass related self esteem issues.
Go for opiods. They will be the solution to your inner rage and being genetically and intellectually inferior to a collection of role playing basement dwelling beta's.

Don't be mad at me because im Smarter and above average then the usually WoW player like yourself...i get it a lot.
You use the english language with the gruff dissonance of an uneducated and brusque cave troll. You project insecurities within the subtext of vocabularic formulation leading to an overestimation of your own prowess or natural superioirity. You lack any wit or tact and your replies are as humourous as they are enlightening. To speak to you on your own level is the only functional way to communicate with you for you will find yourself peaked intellectually with small children and depreciated elderly folks. I will put this in your terms later when you write either TL:DNR or the inescapable confused bable of a degenerate who only barely viscerally understands his own plebian status when being addressed by people of superior caliber.
Your move floor stain.
You use the english language with the gruff dissonance of an uneducated and brusque cave troll. You project insecurities within the subtext of vocabularic formulation leading to an overestimation of your own prowess or natural superioirity. You lack any wit or tact and your replies are as humourous as they are enlightening. To speak to you on your own level is the only functional way to communicate with you for you will find yourself peaked intellectually with small children and depreciated elderly folks. I will put this in your terms later when you write either TL:DNR or the inescapable confused bable of a degenerate who only barely viscerally understands his own plebian status when being addressed by people of superior caliber.
Your move floor stain.

Bro that took you a good 10 minutes to type up...you are very good at using large and technical words, yet you still arn't getting past that I'm just clearly better in all aspects of life...right?
Time stamp it you try hard weakling. took me under two minutes. and thats even with the fact that i didn see your reply immediately. I stumbled upon it.
10/06/2012 05:52 PMPosted by Grimvengance
Time stamp it you try hard weakling. took me under two minutes. and thats even with the fact that i didn see your reply immediately. I stumbled upon it.

Something is telling me you stumble a lot...
Also, you should detail to me exactly where your interestes/possesions/attributes are superior to mine. If we are going to have this epeen pissing contest you should at least down your zipper boy.
Stumble cause all these fans weigh me down bro. I am famous.
Whatchu got noname havin small style ginger kid?