Mists Of Pandaria Quest broken?

Customer Support
Hi. So on my Pandarian monk. There's a quest I can't finish. Its the stocking stocks quest. I accepted the quest and went to go collect the bamboo. And when I click the bamboo to loot it. It loads and then I am just bending over to pick it up but I can't see the loot screen. I tried re accepting the quest and restarting the game but it still won't work. Any idea why?
*stalks where you have to collect broken bamboo for the horde people to make into weapons
*stalks where you have to collect broken bamboo for the horde people to make into weapons
I am having the same difficulty. Started out with this Pandarean Monk and this is happening to me.
I had this issue with the pumpkins. Relogging seems to fix the issue.
I'm having this issue as well. I've relogged and that didn't fix it:(
We'd prefer you start a fresh thread rather than dig up an old one, Michaela.

Have you tried a full reset UI? If relogging didn't help - that would be my next suggestion.

The simplest instructions for that is to move, rename or delete your WTF, Cache and Interface folders, and I personally recommend rebooting as well.

If that doesn't help - please do let us know. I am going to lock this thread now due to age, but feel free to start another if you still have questions.