Humans = overpowered.

General Discussion
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
Wow i dont agree humans are popualr but not as good as other races like Worgen they are powerful because we are half human half Worg
Everyone who's been playing since Vanilla and isn't completely addicted to WoW knows that Diplomacy is by far the best racial in the game. Rep grinds (minus the simple, quick ones in Wrath and Cata) are almost universally considered to be boring. The point of Wow is to have fun. The quicker you grind rep, the more fun you get to have.

I feel bad for anyone who would rather have about a .0001% better chance of killing a boss or winning an arena match than spend 10% less time grinding reps.
Hoomans have little else going for them. Let them have the lil rep thingie. I prefer more time hammering out rep anyways. :)
I do believe humans grind the same rep as anyone else or at least have the same choices of what rep they can grind.
aaaaaaaaaaahahaha

It's a quality of life ability. It doesn't really effect balance at all, so how could it be overpowered?
aaaaaaaaaaahahaha

It's a quality of life ability. It doesn't really effect balance at all, so how could it be overpowered?

I might pointlessly "win" at WoW one extra time in a few thousand attempts thanks to 1% crit. You get to have more fun in a game.

Which do you really think is better for sane people?
I've got spirit*, yes I do! I've got spirit*, how 'bout you?

*encased in a soulstone
Well let's just say I get bonus reputation for... other reasons.
Humans are just pretty retarded all around. Every man for himself is the most broken racial in the world by far, the rep is pretty insane too. GO HUMANS
I'm still jealous of the Panda's food buff racial. It's ridiculous for PvE.
Posted by Amarix
Wait, another forum post complaining about Human Racials, and EMFH is no where to be found? Is this legal?

Also, how dare you have more spirit then the rest of us!

Some of us try to put effort in being cheerleaders, but then you come along with your pep.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. you amuse me sir.
/sigh, the thing is, humans can be underpowered too, they are as soon as they hit EMFH too early :P
mad cause you rolled the wrong race
10/03/2012 04:44 PMPosted by Maelani
ESPECIALLY with all the rep grind this expac. The damned pink-skins should grind as much as every other race.

Someones bout to break bad *gasp*
10/03/2012 04:44 PMPosted by Maelani
The damned pink-skins

Uhm...

You're the one with pink skin, elf.
Uhm...

You're the one with pink skin, elf.

I think you forgot something.

Also, stop being overpowered.
10/05/2012 10:09 PMPosted by Korojin
I think you forgot something.

I'm pretending to be a centaur.
10/05/2012 10:42 PMPosted by Killercaitie
I'm pretending to be a centaur.

You'd make a better manataur.
I'd take a nice SMeld for my rogue over EMFH.
10/03/2012 04:45 PMPosted by Gutdestroyer
Shut up meg.