Customer Service Complaint

Customer Support
Hello, here is my issue

I've had this problem once before, I posted here and you guys fixed it for me immediately. I posted this week about it, and sadly, was either ignored or overlooked.

I saved two names on Darkspear with level 1s like I usually do before transfering characters from my old realm. I deleted the level ones, transfered my rogue and warrior (lvl85) from Dunemaul Horde to Darkspear alliance and gave them the new names.

It seems to be a 50/50 chance that I get flagged for name change when I try to log into those characters, but I want to use the awesome names that i saved!

The disappointment however, is that I paid 110$ for the faction/realm changes, and my characters have remained unplayable to me since Monday at least (unsure if it was Sun night or Mon).

Even if I still have to wait for my extremely long ticket wait time, I still want to let my complaint be heard, and customer support seems to be the right place to do it.
I can only empathise with your disappointment and frustration.

Why aren't you able to play the characters? you can log in, change their names if you are indeed flagged for a name change and request to them changed to the name you want (of the deleted level 1s).

10/04/2012 04:43 AMPosted by Modge
and customer support seems to be the right place to do it.

Sadly it isn't - this is essentially a player assist player forum.
It does appear your petition has been addressed, Modge. Terribly sorry for the wait.

While this is an issue we can sometimes help from the forums - the forums themselves are not truly a contact point. Placing your petition, as you did - was exactly the correct way to get this resolved.

You should be able to access both those characters now without a renaming prompt.
It does appear your petition has been addressed, Modge. Terribly sorry for the wait.

While this is an issue we can sometimes help from the forums - the forums themselves are not truly a contact point. Placing your petition, as you did - was exactly the correct way to get this resolved.

You should be able to access both those characters now without a renaming prompt.

Thank you for the response!