Minimum level for 600 leatherworking

Professions
Do I need to be 90 to unlock the recipes I need?
You only need level 80. You can hit 600 from trainer recipes.
I read some guy got it at 86 but I believe 87 is the norm (access to the area where you get them).
10/04/2012 02:29 PMPosted by Wynn
You only need level 80. You can hit 600 from trainer recipes.

Possible, yes, but very costly (you'll be doing many greens).
Ideally you'd be able to access the vendor in the VoEB for the last 20 or so skill ups. And i don't think you can get there without completing a level 87 quest in Kun Lai Summit to open the gates and populate the city with NPCs.
10/04/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Dastalis
Ideally you'd be able to access the vendor in the VoEB for the last 20 or so skill ups. And i don't think you can get there without completing a level 87 quest in Kun Lai Summit to open the gates and populate the city with NPCs.

I maxed leatherworking at 86. You can swim through the tunnel to Kun-Lai, climb up on top of the wall at Shado-Pan Fallback, and jump off the wall into the Vale.

Or just get someone to give you a ride on a two-seat flying mount or summon you from the stone at Mogu'shan Palace.
Well, I reached 87, got into the Vale and found the quartermaster, but the recipes require honored with Golden Lotus to purchase.

I've done all the quests available before level 90 that award reputation, so how else can I get to honored so that I can purchase the patterns?

edit: I see now. Have to get them from the PvP vendor for a SoH.