Why do the Devs hate PvPers so much?

Arenas
I guess not many of you played during wotlk release.

That was badddd pvp.

Nope, I was on my rogue at the time killing people in 4 seconds by pressing Mut-Mut-Cold Blood Eviscerate. PvP back then was so bad I actually started PvE'ing. This right now isn't much better.
10/06/2012 01:29 PMPosted by Berian
Pet vs Pet is the best it's ever been, stop whining you dumbers.

Blizzcon 2013, 100kg prize.
A sad state of affairs no doubt
disc priest too op in arena brah.
As someone said, it´s your fault.

They did say PVP, but they meant Pet vs Pet that´s why they spent so much time and resources on Pokemon within wow
pvp is bad. Mkay.
10/06/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Reluctancy
Requested sticky

I have to say the 8 second CD on dispels is ridiculous and is a perfect representation of the devs attitude towards the PvP community as a whole.
As someone said, it´s your fault.

They did say PVP, but they meant Pet vs Pet that´s why they spent so much time and resources on Pokemon within wow

It is more balanced than player vs player so that makes sense.
At least Pet vs Pet pokemon battles is balanced...

/facepalm

edit +1 to guy that said the same thing above
10/07/2012 01:21 AMPosted by Sotec
Requested sticky
10/06/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Reluctancy
Requested sticky
Well put post OP.

I've played my hunter as a main since classic but I chose not to this expansion because the class is so dumbed down it's not even fun. What really sucks is I feel like to have any chance at 2200 in 2's (need 2200 2's for arena master) I need to lvl my hunter and deal with how boring it has become.
im enjoying pvp at the moment. im so glad healers aren't impossible to kill anymore. 45 min arena matched make me want to smash my computer.
10/07/2012 10:54 AMPosted by Crymor
Well put post OP.

^
10/07/2012 11:39 AMPosted by Subzera
im enjoying pvp at the moment. im so glad healers aren't impossible to kill anymore. 45 min arena matched make me want to smash my computer.

Mage
Its not a pvp game. You are lucky the PvP is even as good as it is. Serious.

I doubt the next blizz mmo will cater to pvpers at all. We will be stuck playing WoW if mmo arena pvp is what you want.

So in all seriousness, be happy with how decent it actually is compared to others.

... This is decent?

I know right?