Monks not showing fist weapons in combat

Monk
I would prefer if monks would show first weapons in combat. As is they vanish every time i start a fight. Kinda dull. Is there a reason for this?
10/06/2012 10:54 AMPosted by Handar
I would prefer if monks would show first weapons in combat. As is they vanish every time i start a fight. Kinda dull. Is there a reason for this?

All weapons do this but Fist Weapons aren't shown when sheathed.

Fist weapons should always be shown on Monks. They really should.

Then we just need more Fist Weapons :3
10/06/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Moine

Fist weapons should always be shown on Monks. They really should.

Then we just need more Fist Weapons :3

Agreed.
Yes. I have Calamity's Grasp, which in my opinion is the coolest fist ever! And no one can see it... -_-

Come on Blizzard, do a us a favour.
They should at the very least show when you jab. They don't even do that while all other weapons do.
Yes. I have Calamity's Grasp, which in my opinion is the coolest fist ever! And no one can see it... -_-

Come on Blizzard, do a us a favour.

!@#$%^- you're ugly
Yea, I just got 2 fist weapons and its incredibly stupid. Its like im a druid with a staff or polearm, since they don't actually USE them.
It's like ferocious werewolves turning into cats to do damage..... oh w8, that actually happens :/
It's a clipping issue, a known issue, and a hard-to-fix issue. Do a search in either these or the DPS forums, and you'll see dozens of other threads about it.
Do a search in either these or the DPS forums, and you'll see hundreds of other threads about it.