Onyxian Whelping needs a nerf

Pet Battles
The damage from this pet at low levels is about 2-3 above where it should be and is almost impossible to beat. And on the upper level fights with this pet with that charged breath it will tear off 3/4 the health of any mob you throw at it. Just seems unbalanced as it is basically and IWIN button in most fights.
Working as intended.... there are a few pets than need a serious nerf on 1 or more of their moves.
The whole system is garbage, store pets are far more OP than rares. Get stuck in battles with pets that are 3-4 levels higher than you. Dumb
Uh the Onyxian Whelping which is one of my main battle pet is not OP. The charged Breath attack has a high miss chance and I think Blizz forgot to put it on the tool tip. Whenever I use it, I consider it a gamble and that's why I prefer Lift-off over it.
10/07/2012 06:08 PMPosted by Explöited
The whole system is garbage, store pets are far more OP than rares. Get stuck in battles with pets that are 3-4 levels higher than you. Dumb

I dunno, the rare spider I got is pretty damn powerful.
10/08/2012 12:53 AMPosted by Meiz
Uh the Onyxian Whelping which is one of my main battle pet is not OP. The charged Breath attack has a high miss chance and I think Blizz forgot to put it on the tool tip. Whenever I use it, I consider it a gamble and that's why I prefer Lift-off over it.

Yeah, it misses so much it's not even worth using. While Lift-Off misses a lot too, you at least get 1 round of avoidance with it.

10/08/2012 01:34 AMPosted by Rabzaus

I'm surprised I don't see more spiders. I've been using mine since level 5ish and it's probably been my strongest pet across the board. It usually only dies against hard-hitting pets that can burst it down in 1-2 rounds (notably Pandaren Monk and Summit Kid).
10/08/2012 01:34 AMPosted by Rabzaus

Crystal Spiderling? That thing is a BEAST
I beat this regularly with quite a few setups.

You're doing it wrong, and posting from an anonymous alt makes it no better.

Gonna slay dragons? Don't bring a cucumber. It's not very effective.