Best Battlepet Team against Minfernals

Pet Battles
Hello there, I would like to build a good team for trapping my Minfernal. Could I ask for recommendations of the best team build and the how to stratagey used to beat this guy please?
no mechanicals, no fliers, everything else is fine. Anything is fine really, but it has two attacks that could get lucky and knock out those types.
Terrible Turnip is the best pet for catching other pets.
terrible turnip is the best pet for NOT KILLING other pets.

if you do math and use the right attack, I've had pets down from 1200 to 12 in a few attacks and then caught with barely any damage to my team.
10/08/2012 06:01 PMPosted by Naegling
if you do math and use the right attack, I've had pets down from 1200 to 12 in a few attacks and then caught with barely any damage to my team.

Pfft. You do the math and then RNG kicks in and you land a crit. GG.
As other have stated, any pet will do.

Avoid heavy hitting attacks, especially attacks that build up for a turn. If you get a critical strike off of one of those attacks, you could be looking at a sad situation.

Personally, I am a fan of using pet attacks like screech. It comes standard with bats from eastern plaguelands. The perk to this attack is it applies a non-dot debuff that hits for moderate damage. So, you can whittle down the HP of minfernal safely and as the target approaches 35% HP, you will not be in danger of the unlucky crit killing you target.

If you have any pet in your arsenal of an appropriate level that has one of these debuff-moderate damage attacks, I suggest using that one.