Patch 5.0.5b - October 10

General Discussion
1 2 3 8 Next
We will be releasing a patch on Wednesday October, 10 beginning at 8:30 a.m. PDT to resolve an issue that could sometimes prevent players from interacting correctly with in-game objects.

As the patch is relatively small, patching time should be minimal. See you in Pandaria!
Can you release a patch that opens free realm transfers back up for realms that still have 2.5k+ queues?
And maybe maybe sort out the ink trader issue?
We will be releasing a patch on Wednesday October, 10 beginning at 8:30 a.m. PDT to resolve an issue that could sometimes prevent players from interacting correctly with in-game objects.

As the patch is relatively small, patching time should be minimal. See you in Pandaria!

Thank you!!
10/09/2012 08:14 PMPosted by Irocain
Can you release a patch that opens free realm transfers back up for realms that still have 2.5k+ queues?

Why bother? People will just sit and wait and hope someone else transfers.

I'd be off of Illidan the second they were opened. As would three of my friends.
10/09/2012 08:01 PMPosted by Sharonah
And maybe maybe sort out the ink trader issue?

^
Thank goodness! Wasn't a huge issue, but enough so that I'll be glad to see this patch live.
Can you just take the servers down now for this patch? Pretty please.
Can you release a patch that fixes these bugs:

• MMR has not been reset
  • Hunters have op burst
  • Ring of Valor disconnects people
  • No honor weapons force people to PvE
  • Frostmourne queue times are too large, allow more server space
  • Sha of anger respawn time to how it was
  • Fix The Quick and The Dead to 100%
  • Allow flying while dead in pandaria
  • Fix tooltips on PvP honor gear on the website
Can you release a patch that fixes these bugs:

• MMR has not been reset
  • Hunters have op burst
  • Ring of Valor disconnects people
  • No honor weapons force people to PvE
  • Frostmourne queue times are too large, allow more server space
  • Sha of anger respawn time to how it was
  • Fix The Quick and The Dead to 100%
  • Allow flying while dead in pandaria
  • Fix tooltips on PvP honor gear on the website

/agree
10/09/2012 07:52 PMPosted by Daxxarri

Thank you! This was a really annoying bug.

I can't seem to interact correctly with the INK VENDOR.

Can we get a fix for that?

I can't seem to interact correctly with the INK VENDOR.

Can we get a fix for that?

Indeed, seems to be bugged, not accepting my MoP Quality Ink in MoP.
Please fix the Ring of Valor Arena, i can't do arena anymore, i aways take a screen frozen and makes me close the game =/
All portals worked, but stormwind didn't. Not cool Blizz, not cool.

I love you.
Awesome, because I was seriously frustrated last week trying to get the Reverse crystal on Feng in MV... a number of times I couldn't click it at all. :/