Single minded VS Titans grip

Warrior
So I'm trying to figure out what is better? While lvling I did abit of both, but couldn't really tell. Which is better for lvl 90 PvE? Any helpful feedback is great. Thanks
TG will always be the better spec for fury pvp due to the fact that the PvP power on 2h weapons are Unique in which you will only obtain the pvp power from one of them only.

So why is TG better if they'll be at the same PvP power threshold as everyone else? It's simple access to higher damage PvE weapons for their mainhands for increased damage done and higher secondary stats for more damage.

I'll do a comparison for the majority who don't raid and just causually pvp.
For the casual player's who will have access to the basic conquest weapons and the LFR weapons the following being Shin'ka, Execution of Dominion and Malevolent Gladiator's Decapitator, notice how the LFR axe has a much higher weapon damage component to it? (1950 top end to be exact).

Now hang on a minute! You may say I'm a hardcore pvper that can get 2200 and a hardmode raider what about me? Well the gap is even more awesome at this point. Shin'ka, Execution of Dominion and Malevolent Gladiator's Decapitator will be your weapons of choice. That's a 3535 increase in top end weapon damage for your mainhand.

In closing, the most successful fury warriors in pvp will be the hard mode raiders who have access to heroic mode weapons and those that are also skilled enough to get 2200.
You completely missed the fact that he said PvE. Generally, Titans Grip is better for AoE which SMF is better for executes. Which leads SMF to being slightly better on raid bosses.
oh my baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, for the life of me i swear he said pvp.

Anyway...... When it comes down to TG vs SMF in PvE you always go with the higher ilvl weapons you can get.

Got a better set of 1h weapons? Go SMF. Better set of 2h weapons? Go TG.
Alright thank you...use to tanking on the warrior, but sick of it so learning how to play dps again
Stat priority for Fury SMF and/or TG?
Hit/Exp > Crit > Mastery > Str > Haste > Extra Hit

Iirc
hit/exp cap>crit<str<mastery<haste<hit/exp (white cap)
I was under the impression stat priorities looked like this:

TG Melee Hit (7.5%) >= Expertise (7.5%) > Crit > Strength > Mastery > Haste

SMF Melee Hit (7.5%) >= Expertise (7.5%) > Strength > Crit > Mastery > Haste

Although, i could be wrong.
Hit/Exp > Crit > Mastery > Str > Haste > Extra Hit

Iirc

STR is still above mastery
Wasn't there a thread back about using TG for the majority of the fight, and weapon swapping at 20% for SMF executes?

Did anyone manage to sim that or test it out? It seems like it would work in theory.