[A] 25 man 2/12 ToT Revenant (Echo Isles)

Guild Recruitment
Prev 1 2 3 4 18 Next
We got shakes that will make you quake
Come heal with me!

http://revenant.me
Edited by Greta on 10/17/12 11:53 AM (PDT)

Current Needs: All DPS and Healers(all strong players interested in Revenant are encouraged to apply no matter the class or spec)

looking for reliable players of all classes

apply at Revenant.me
*Urbandictionary word of the day*

Garbivore - A fourth classification of animal in the food chain behind Carnivore, Herbivore and Omnivore that eats only garbage.

Every time I put my garbage outside in the garbage can, my dog knocks the can over to eat the garbage inside. I never see him eat anything but the garbage, he must be a Garbivore.
{◕ ◡ ◕}

Sha of Happiness
Current Needs: All DPS and Healers
(all strong players interested in Revenant are encouraged to apply no matter the class or spec)

Realm: Echo Isles

Our Raid Times for MoP: Sunday-Wednesday starting 7:00 PM server (PST) and ending at 10:00 PM. We expect 75% attendence at a minimum, to maintain an active spot. Revenant is the oldest raiding guild on Echo Isles, and the only on the realm to clear SWP before the WOTLK expansion. The guild's leadership has all been on board for 5+ years - while many on the raiding roster have been in guild for similarly lengthy periods. We have a laid-back atmosphere full of laughs, but when it's time for a tough encounter, we buckle down and get it done. Revenant also boasts a fine, frequently-updated Web site, where officers and members often post tips, strats and hilarious Youtube videos. Alts are encouraged, as we do frequently hold alt runs. This is also a fine guild for those who enjoy some older content in their schedule, and for those who'd like to aim for as many achievement points as possible.

What we are looking for:We are seeking talented players who take initiative to study their class and upcoming encounters. We require applicants to be 18+, and we expect drama-free, team players who can follow orders, exhibit patience, show respect for their peers and move out of bad stuff.

Loot:We use the EPGP system, with decay and a clean slate with each new tier. We believe our numbers balance the need to reward consistency while offering newcomers a chance to win loot fairly early on.

Questions:If you have any other questions, research our Web site or contact Greta (alts: Beaujungfrau, Rhetta) or Pastafarian (alts: Fettachinian, Orzonian) ingame.

Yeah
Thursday night is LADIES NIGHT
Current Needs: All DPS and Healers(all strong players interested in Revenant are encouraged to apply no matter the class or spec)

apply at Revenant.me
Still need some people, please apply.
Current Needs: All DPS and Healers (all strong players interested in Revenant are encouraged to apply no matter the class or spec)

apply at Revenant.me

10/24/2012 10:07 PMPosted by Jullee
Still need some people, please apply.

Thursday night is LADIES NIGHT

Free Hozen Cuervo to all the ladies!
Revenant! The best a man can get!!
Revenant! The best a man can get!!

Even better than a Razor Axe
Flash.... Ohh Ohh... Savior of the universe
Current Needs: All DPS and Healers (all strong players interested in Revenant are encouraged to apply no matter the class or spec)

apply at Revenant.me
10/25/2012 02:10 PMPosted by Cylonrefugee
Flash.... Ohh Ohh... Savior of the universe

He'll save everyone of us!
my word of the day from my app was stupid.
for now /BUMP
Fill out an app, still LFM!

apply at Revenant.me
Current Needs: DPS and Healers (all strong players interested in Revenant are encouraged to apply no matter the class or spec)

apply at Revenant.me
We need a monk healer