[A] 25 man 2/12 ToT Revenant (Echo Isles)

Guild Recruitment
Prev 1 3 4 5 18 Next
Just a small town girl, Living in a lonely world
She took the midnight train going any where.
Just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere
WTB Non Priests
Don't go trying some new fashion
Don't change the color of your hair
You always have that Revenant passion
Although you might not seem to care
Current Needs: DPS and Healers (all strong players interested in Revenant are encouraged to apply no matter the class or spec)

apply at Revenant.me
Hey
We are still looking for non priest heals/dps for our 25 man group! Get your app in today!

http://revenant.me

!!!!!
Still looking
Current Needs: DPS and Healers (all strong players interested in Revenant are encouraged to apply no matter the class or spec)

apply at Revenant.me
Greta smells like tuna

apply at Revenant.me
Higgeroth has tuna breath
word of the day: climacteric [klahy-mak-TER-ik] -noun meaning a critical period.
still LFM, come and raid with us. :)
word of the day: franchise [FRAN-chahyz] -noun meaning the right to vote.
EVERYONE better get out and vote today!

Revenant is looking for more to fill out a solid 25 man team!
We're the oldest raiding guild on Echo Isles. We've just cleared Mogu'shan Vaults. Come and work on Heart of Fear with us. Fill out an app at www.revenant.me/ and contact Greta in game for your response.
word of the day: glean [GLEEN] -verb meaning to learn, discover, or find out, usually little by little or slowly.

apply at Revenant.me
ohi
word of the day: quid [KWID] -noun meaning a piece of something to be chewed but not swallowed.

We are running 25's again!
Looking for a few more skilled players. Just a couple healers and more dps classes. Fill out an app, don't be shy!

apply at Revenant.me

currently good on priest class and tanks
Still Recruiting