Spit-Shine Progression: You Game?

Guild Recruitment
10/03/2012 04:22 PMPosted by Thoriel
tried adding ya to get a little more info about guild, but no response

I was not on at the time you added me. However I have accepted your request and I look forward to speaking with you. I will be available later tonight if you should be on.
Hmmm. The Presidential Debate is currently on. Anyone else watching it?
When one is not farming dailies then they are farming eggs...
Everyone likes Ramen Noodles, right?
Time to do some college work.
I take a half hour to do college work and this thread moves to the 2nd page. Wow this board can move sometimes!
Still awake.... Still searching for these rare players.
Yup. Still awake.
Morning folks.
Busy busy days...
Server Restart.
Back to the game...
Refresh.
Still looking.
Naps are always good.
I am looking for folks for this team. Some have shown interest. Many more will. Not all will make it past the first conversation.

I have high standards. Do you want to be challenged? Do you think you will make a contribution to this team? Can you work well in a unified team atmosphere?

Get in touch.
Well it's time to work on an alt. Still LF more players.
Morning.
Just about that time. For lunch.
Hey,

If I'd have stumbled across this a few days ago, I probably would've hit you up. I like what you have here though, and I'd like to talk to you about a possible joint operation.

Now, before you go asking me who am I to propose this, let me tell you a bit about myself. I've been playing WoW since Vanilla, where I raided on Detheroc as a shaman (Horde obviously). In Burning Crusade, I ran a guild which was one of the first through Karazhan on Executus. I've played casually since, but I've decided that I want to come back and make a raiding push in MoP.

Me and two of my friends have set up this guild on the Executus realm, where we plan on raiding casually roughly 6 hours a week. At this time, we lean towards Tuesday 8-10:30 PM EST and Sunday 2-5 PM EST. Like you, I've been very selective about who I bring on board, because I would much rather have 10-15 people I like than 60-70 people I don't really know. As such, recruiting is slow.

I understand that as a skilled raid leader and guild master, you want to make your guild happen your way. I completely understand, because I feel similarly. However, it occurs to me that you and your wife plus myself and my 3 friends make half a 10 man raid team. Food for thought.

I'd love to discuss some options with you, but I completely understand if you're philosophically against my offer. Either way, best of luck to you.

RealID: hoozierhoopz@gmail.com