Uprising

Aerie Peak
Hey now that I have your attention, lets get these forums back to working order. Bergg, Mideon, Multini, various others that I don't actually care about... We all used to have a pretty good time.

So anyway... uprising #3 world, #1 alliance... but did they cheat? are those numbers real?

Why is alone absent? too busy showing they are "Cataclysmically Good" but "actual hard raid" bad?

Great job showing you guys are leet at pressing 1 over and over in an instance to get realm first 90's. Your fingers must be tired.

I am on a salt-free-diet-high. I am misoverstood.

46and2
Salt-free-diet? Sounds boring.
quit trolling the forum, washed up has been
Wow, you were too late for a "first" comment, random Alone person. Oh wait, you guys are getting used to that again, huh. Carry on.

Oh and I just noticed an Uprising toon beat you to the reply button... how ripe haha.

I will not pay a lot for that muffler.

Honestly, I just wanted to lament about your tasteless choice of a diet.

And also, because dwarf avatar.
Because, well.. dwarf.
How about I post on the best character choice ever? Female Dwarf Monk.
Ginger dwarf, high five! Excellent choice, good sir.
Totally hawt.
I was going to post in this thread, but ew, dwarves.
I miss my draenei, but I'm still trying to convince myself dwarves are hot because Stoneform is awesome.
What's wrong with Dwarves? Btw I would so do Mideon.
lolalone
This topic needs more dwarves.
All redheaded dwarves. I approve.
I like redheads too: http://glossynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/blu_kennedy_01.jpg
10/04/2012 11:03 AMPosted by Bergg
I like redheads too: http://glossynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/blu_kennedy_01.jpg

You took this from a pleasantly derailed thread to something gross really quickly, Berg.

Male redheads are vile.
The amount of rage in my body is making me shake i must destroy something.

P.S I love the "has been" comment, when you have never been anything Tony.
P.S I love the "has been" comment, when you have never been anything Tony.[/quote]

Awhhh dont make fun of him, im sure they are trying REALLY hard on Elegon right now
this thread needs more orcs