Sup fellas!

Kel'Thuzad
Top of the evening KT!

I'm here today not to make a long winded KT SUCKS IM LEAVING! speech but just to make a couple of shout outs to alliance who made WoW here a bit more interesting and to collect my guid's last asset left behind on KT.

OK Alliance list.
Akhiro
Barkles
Busybee
Buhr
Dagglet
Dodgie
Figurexo
Grimvengeance
Jenownz
And a few others

Now for my guild's last asset...
Villefort, gather up your hobo bundle and get out of the hole in the Org wall. You belong to KT Horde but now the majority of KT Horde is on Alterac Mountains and we need our troll-master. Plus you were pretty much married to Varcissa before you left us for GW2, so you quit being a deadbeat husband and return to PtN immediately!
OK Alliance list.
Akhiro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA

I'll miss you bud! :(
Cya pal
D: Cya dude. GOD BLESS
Damn I missed this one. I am a !@#$ty friend. Have fun. MGD fo lyfe
I'm PtN's most valuable Alliance player! COME BACK!

-Freak
10/06/2012 05:19 PMPosted by Grimvengance
MGD fo lyfe

I didn't choose the MGD life, the MGD life chose me.
10/07/2012 10:04 AMPosted by Crimsonavngr
the MGD life chose me.

Fare thee well, good sir. Such a poiniant sentiment.
Also, hit up the view friends feature and find me. We have MGD in common. Thats a forever bond. It crosses servers and cervixes. (You'll prob find me on Barkles or Ben's list)
Fare thee well, good sir. Such a poiniant sentiment.Also, hit up the view friends feature and find me. We have MGD in common. Thats a forever bond. It crosses servers and cervixes. (You'll prob find me on Barkles or Ben's list)

Adios my comrade , my friend, my brother (or perhaps my son or father if we take possible time-travel shenanigans into account)

If ever I am needed to assist with the collective beat down of nerds that is KT Forums I'll be there.

I will also be back to drag Villefort to Alterac Mountains eventually.
Top of the evening KT!

Plus you were pretty much married to Varcissa before you left us for GW2, so you quit being a deadbeat husband and return to PtN immediately!

Just saw this, lol. <3
Top of the evening KT!
Now for my guild's last asset...
Villefort, gather up your hobo bundle and get out of the hole in the Org wall. You belong to KT Horde but now the majority of KT Horde is on Alterac Mountains and we need our troll-master. Plus you were pretty much married to Varcissa before you left us for GW2, so you quit being a deadbeat husband and return to PtN immediately!

rofl....but I like my hole in the Org wall!!!
Bye bye :(

Why can't you guys just xfer alliance. It's pretty and blue over here.
Bye bye :(Why can't you guys just xfer alliance. It's pretty and blue over here.

To Lady Jenownz:

I am sorry but i had to take this transfer while it was free!
For when questing on KT
One always winds up dead you see!
And an Alliance pretty and blue I can never be
Because Crimson means red and Crimson is me!

/bow
12/30/2012 11:08 AMPosted by Crimsonavngr
Bye bye :(Why can't you guys just xfer alliance. It's pretty and blue over here.

To Lady Jenownz:

I am sorry but i had to take this transfer while it was free!
For when questing on KT
One always winds up dead you see!
And an Alliance pretty and blue I can never be
Because Crimson means red and Crimson is me!

/bow

/clap
/cheer
:( I understand. Beautifully written.
MISS U PAL
01/01/2013 01:19 AMPosted by Akhiro
MISS U PAL

Says the nub from Mal'ganis!
DANG