400 Pet Club

Pet Battles
Huh... It must not have updated yet, Warla, as it shows you not even having the 200 pet collection achieve, much less 375 rares...
10/05/2012 08:43 AMPosted by Lunii
Huh... It must not have updated yet, Warla, as it shows you not even having the 200 pet collection achieve, much less 375 rares...

The number tracking achievement is frequently flaky and shows 0 even when that is obviously wrong.
10/05/2012 09:48 AMPosted by Shalura

The number tracking achievement is frequently flaky and shows 0 even when that is obviously wrong.

I notice sometimes I have to log in and out to be able to track it in-game. Odd stuff.
Tanaris and storm peaks both have weather event pets, a silithid (looks like the mount) and a foxling (looks like a fox).

Weather events are random, and given the duration of the spawns in a weather zone it's best to leave alts there to check each day/whenever you like, and eventually you'll get those too.

I have all of EK, Kalimdor minus 3 (I could get the third one, too lazy), all northrend and 70% of Pandaria. Sort of had enough of hardcore grinding what with all the achies and all XD.
Grats on 400! I am at 341 so far and don't expect to be able to reach 400 until I can afford to upgrade my account.
I'm in the club!

Now I'm waiting for my pet Venus... It doesn't seem to be in my mailbox! :(
Lame.

I have my Venus... & I can't even name it Audrey because it's apparently "reserved"

Blizzard, why?

Why would you do this to us?

That's a jerk move. >;l
No 400 pets till I upgrade to MoP, but I did get my Jade Tentacle.. which was really a feat since I didn't have MoP! Woe to 1000 battle grinding and 25 rares of each family. Never again.

Sad I can't name it H*ntai though.
I'm too lazy but I figured out once I do the last 20 or so Pandarian pets I'll have a tiny number to get, I might need 1-5 drops and go and farm, but at this point I realized that in completing the last achievement (the level a crap ton to 25) I'll have all the achievements for pet battles.

Given what a long nostalgic trip it has been, I'm a little reluctant to finish off this achievement section, if only because I've never completed an achievement section this fast before :/. Feels wierd man.
I would be higher than i am if I weren't so anal about getting rare pets lol. i have been having wonderful luck though in that regard.
Damn. I thought I was ahead of the game with 150+. You guys moved fast.
Most of us had over 150 before the expansion even started.
How many pets did you have before MoP came out?

Starting off with 150+ is a lot easier than starting with 50ish. :)

Good lord.. .your armory pose!
i'm having fun playing the pet battles. i guess that i'm going to be the alt getting all of the
wee ones for my lower level alts to have. the rare ones are nice. its fun to see what
they can and can't do. only drag is that my other toons won't get the bags of pet supplies.
I only catch pets if they are rare quality =p

375 collected so far.... all rare quality :D

Is there an addon that will tell you if they are rare before you catch them?
Lame.

I have my Venus... & I can't even name it Audrey because it's apparently "reserved"

Blizzard, why?

Why would you do this to us?

That's a jerk move. >;l

Audrey II work?
I'm only missing the sandstorm pet.[was there during a sandstorm and couldn't find it...ugh]
the owl
the summer pet
the wanderer fest turtle
minfernal [ugh servers, Tuesday hopefully?]

IDK if I have it in me to level 75 pets to 25 yet.
10/07/2012 12:20 PMPosted by Faeljin
Audrey II work?

No.

I was able to put it as Audreytwo though.
*boogies in with Venus* I started the expansion with I think 183 pets, and have caught just about everything that's catchable in EK, Kalimdor, Outland, and Northrend. Highly contemplating stealthing around to the other zones on my druid in attempts to get the last 10 achievement points for my Jade Tentacle.