Open up free character faction changes for this server. It's no fun when the ratio is 4234343432 A:1 H
10/04/2012 12:23 PMPosted by BlazinlockHow is that being a baby. How do you have fun on a server dominated by Alliance.
Well, there is a few ways.
1. There's plenty of people to tro- err, play with
2. There's always backup if you need it!
3. You don't really have to worry about being ganked
4. It gives you a false sense of superiority
5. apple pie
7. There's wonderful people like you with very important and original ideas
I can AFK in the middle of any zone, naked, dancing by a campfire and not be ganked.
Agreed, KT is completely unplayable as horde. There is literally 15-20 alliance in any quest area, at least one is sure to gank you. I have yet to see any grouping of horde characters anywhere.