PvP Glyph of Momentum?

Mage
I assumed this glyph would be a must have for pvp mages, but it seems noone is taking it? Why is that?
Because 90% of the time I'm blinking is when I'm stunned, and if I'm stunned, I'm going to be blinking forward anyways, and my playstyle is in line with blinking forward, not to the side.

It is not needed at all, but it is not a hindrance to anyone who wants to try it, or who prefers it over regular blink.
ok didnt know if there was some downfall, just thought it might be nice for kiting purposes but after playing from BC until now as reg blink i wasnt too concerned
It's all fun until you blink while being knocked backwards and fall even farther off the edge.
10/04/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Icelancealot
It's all fun until you blink while being knocked backwards and fall even farther off the edge.

Pretty much this. It doesn't work how I thought it would at all, can't aim where you blink in a stun, and if you blink in the air--like when trying to recover from a knockback--you just keep blinking backwards, further helping the knockback. If you're in the air, you keep going that direction, even if you're pressing a different direction.
10/04/2012 03:30 PMPosted by Xiun
and if I'm stunned, I'm going to be blinking forward anyways

blinking forward away from your healer into a WSG FULL OF RED NAMEPLATES

</3
Not my fault you can't keep up with my AWESOME POSITIONAL AWARENESS.
Edit