[A]<Tindi Losi> - Recruiting.

Wyrmrest Accord
UPDATE 01/21/2013

- Guild is now level 25 with all perks.
- Holidays have subsided and recruitment/raiding shall commence.
- Feel free to contact anyone in the guild for recruitment information.

Hello Wyrmrest,

I'll keep this short.

1.) I've been playing since Classic Beta and have taken a guild to the top 6% worldwide as GM, Raid Leader and Main Tank.

2.) Casual guild but will focus on progression.

3.) I have my own Vent Server and Web-Domain with unlimited sub-domains, private and public FTP, forums, etc. The website is a work-in-progress as it will encompass many facets of gaming, hobbies, etc. Feedback, suggestions, etc are welcome and encouraged.

4.) The guild is listed in-game within guild finder, but I will not spam public chat with macro's to AOE spam recruit. My intentions are to find mature and skilled (or those that wish to be skilled) members.

5.) As item #4 states, I am not AOE recruiting and as a result, the guild is currently small. Please do not be discouraged by this. I encourage anyone who is interested to please contact me in-game via whisper or in-game mail to learn more about what we have to offer.

I've been a fly on the wall on Wyrmrest for a while and so far the community seems a bit less childish than most.

I look forward to hearing from you,

-Ludeo
Bump.
Bump.
Good luck guys! Let us know if there is anything CoS can do for ya! Sounds like you have the beginnings of a good thing going.
Good luck!
What is your guild aiming to do?
10/16/2012 08:17 PMPosted by Vail
What is your guild aiming to do?

The main idea is progression. More specifically, PVE progression.

I acknowledge the fact that this is a game and it's meant to be enjoyed and not taken too seriously. But I also realize that people invest their time and money in the game and that should always be respected.

But on the most basic level, my guild is going to establish what I hope to be a respectable, enjoyable and profitable community to supplement this already robust collective.

Good luck guys! Let us know if there is anything CoS can do for ya! Sounds like you have the beginnings of a good thing going.

10/16/2012 06:05 PMPosted by Bärnaby
Good luck!

Thanks, guys! We really appreciate the hospitality this server has shown so far and look forward to furthering potential friendships!

Let me know if you have any additional questions,

- Ludeo
The main idea is progression. More specifically, PVE progression.

I acknowledge the fact that this is a game and it's meant to be enjoyed and not taken too seriously. But I also realize that people invest their time and money in the game and that should always be respected.

But on the most basic level, my guild is going to establish what I hope to be a respectable, enjoyable and profitable community to supplement this already robust collective.

If you ever need an extra for a raid send me a whisper. I've been looking for a good 10m raiding guild (If thats your plan) but I like to raid with a group at least once before I actually join. I'm not going to lie though, giving up guild perks is a real pain. Sometimes I wish Blizzard never put them in. But I think they did make rep a bit easier. If you'd like I can put some alts in your guild and help you level up?
10/16/2012 11:11 PMPosted by Vail
If you ever need an extra for a raid send me a whisper. I've been looking for a good 10m raiding guild (If thats your plan) but I like to raid with a group at least once before I actually join. I'm not going to lie though, giving up guild perks is a real pain. Sometimes I wish Blizzard never put them in. But I think they did make rep a bit easier. If you'd like I can put some alts in your guild and help you level up?

I'll tell you what, Vail. Why don't you hit me up in-game and we can further discuss our options?

I'm typically online Mon-Fri after 7pm LST and most of the day on the weekends.
bump
Tindi Losi :P

WoW Jutsu had us listed as top 10% for a month or so back in mid to late BC. We spiked to top 6% for a day or two when we downed Lady Vashj pre-nerf. We also full-cleared TK, BT, MH, and SWP pre-nerf (mu'ru was a real pain before the blanket nerf to raid dungeons)

Feel free to look up my achievements if you'd like proof. (I wouldn't blame you)
10/18/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Vincentus
So it wasn't some long term thing.

Nah, our 15 minutes of "fame" was just that :)

We progressed into Wrath and defeated OS3D before Ulduar was even released and things pretty much fizzled after that. It's hard to maintain a competitive guild for prolonged periods as it effectively becomes a second full-time job.

And by no means am I going to take full credit for anything. There's no way in hell we would have progressed as well as we did if it weren't for everyone contributing. Everyone from the core raid group to those that just wanted the guild tag and would farm for our g-bank on a daily basis.

10/18/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Vincentus
Hope things go well, just don't forget the roleplayers :)

Thanks, Vicentus! For a second I thought you were my first hater on this server :P
When will you be raiding? I really want to be apart of a casual - semi-hardcore group but the time is important, thanks.
10/19/2012 01:18 PMPosted by Wèishì
When will you be raiding? I really want to be apart of a casual - semi-hardcore group but the time is important, thanks.

I'm still in the process of recruiting so we haven't started raiding yet. But when we do start it'll look something like this:

Mon-Fri: 8pm - TBD
Sat-Sun: Anytime - TBD

Basically, the only limitation I have at the moment is work. I work Mon-Fri 9:30am - 6:30pm Server Time. The weekends are whatever and can be discussed among the guild.
bump!
Bumpity bump!
bump
bump