To Be A Master Quest For Cooking

Customer Support
I have all Cooking to 600 and Made all required ingredients for the quest and it does not allow me to turn in...It does not even show that I Cooked them, Please Blizzard fix this So I can make Pandaren Banquets for Progression
10/04/2012 11:30 PMPosted by Testmymage
It does not even show that I Cooked them

Were you in a raid group when you cooked the food?
Nope, I was at Halfhill finishing up groceries and made the items then tried to turn in and a no go, Were you able to complete it?
10/05/2012 12:14 AMPosted by Testmymage
Nope, I was at Halfhill finishing up groceries and made the items then tried to turn in and a no go, Were you able to complete it?

And you did have the quest active WHEN you cooked them?
I also did not get credit when cooking the items.
Please help.
10/06/2012 05:36 PMPosted by Ebolaa
Please help.

Same questions.

10/04/2012 11:41 PMPosted by Moon
Were you in a raid group when you cooked the food?

10/05/2012 07:59 AMPosted by Orlyia
And you did have the quest active WHEN you cooked them?

"Shhh. My common sense is tingling." -- Wade Wilson
You most certainly need to have the quest open when you cook each dish. You'll see them ticked off in the quest dialog.. ie 0/1 ------> 1/1 etc
I have the same problem. I cooked them all and went to turn in only to notice I didn't have credit for them.
I WAS in a raid group earlier but I wasn't when I started cooking. Maybe a glitch? THe quest had been active since about 8am server time yesterday. :(
I had this issue with a different quest. When I right clicked my portrait I was in an instance que and I did not even realize it since I had not been in an instance. I left instance que and logged out and back in and it worked.
It's from Way of the Steamer. And yes the name on the quest doesn't match. I just completed this quest a few weeks ago and it did work.
Thank you very much Merdrah! I really appreciate your help.
Merry Christmas!