LOL @ Second Wind.

Warrior
^
10/06/2012 01:46 PMPosted by Fuak
^

Don't waste your burst on the opener?
Be a support class? and that ^
I don't understand how so many people simply can't do more than 3% health per second. That means with no SW at all you'd take over 30s to kill anyone? Really!? Yet on every other forum people are complaining about how ridiculously high damage is and people are dying in seconds.

SW is a joke and nearly worthless except maybe in a 1v1 duel with a rogue or blood dk.
I don't understand how so many people simply can't do more than 3% health per second. That means with no SW at all you'd take over 30s to kill anyone? Really!? Yet on every other forum people are complaining about how ridiculously high damage is and people are dying in seconds.

SW is a joke and nearly worthless except maybe in a 1v1 duel with a rogue or blood dk.

I like it vs tanks and ferals.

Rogues can burst through it with Shadow Dance or Killing spree l0l
J

Mage all over the Warrior forum, and ahs done sooooo many arenas this season.
10/06/2012 01:46 PMPosted by Fuak
^

Yeah I know it needs a buff

This rogue is obviously having np with it cause hes laughing at it!
OH, you're right. Let me save my minute long burst build up for your passive. MY BAD. Double conflag wont even get you low enough for shadowburn. You can't just say "save your burst". Not every class can just save burst to 30%. I have to have an ember for execute too.

Also: spell reflect.

Also: x2

Mass spell reflect is garbage compared to SG, so you can't just assume every warrior has it and try to make a point.

In arena using a 1m cd to get a kill is bad? Whats wrong with chaos bolt, you dont have it on your bars?
I don't know how it is at 90, but I'm pretty much unkillable when Second Wind pops. Two Monks and a Rogue couldn't kill me and they all eventually died. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I remember in TBC laughing at mages who blew PoM at the start of the fight.

Compared it to how I squealed with hatred when they did it as I was sub 40% hp.

Similar concept to today. Everyone has an offensive CD now. Use them APPROPRIATELY, not macro'd to your main nuke. We take less time than most classes getting down to 35% hp due to our LACK of self healing prior to that point. Knowing that it is all backloaded, you should (as apparently awesome players that everyone claims to be) save your !@#$ for when appropriate.

In other news, Necrotic strike stacks make my second wind cry :(

Edit:

Rainbows, what is your partner doing during all of this crazy uptime that this warrior has? JW
Has anyone considered that most warriors are probably switching to defensive stance at 30% when SW procs? defensive stance reduces dmg by 25% so its understandable that it makes them that much harder to kill. but i dont think its fair to say that SW is op or broken. its simply being used with another ability to make it better. i play warrior and im trying not to sound like im defending my character but can anyone honestly say that they have never put 2 or more abilites together to obtain a better result? im just putting this out there feel free to troll me for my opinion im open to other peoples perspectives.
I'm not saying Second Wind isn't crazy good in the right scenario. The problem is that our ONLY self healing comes in at that point. You were talking about converting embers into health? Yeah, we can't. SW could use a rework, but it does NOT merit a flat out nerf

Big difference there. We need something for PRIOR to 35%, and have it be viable.

Then we can talk about changing the sub 35% percentages.

Also, I know that I counter warlocks. It has felt that way ever since Vanilla. This is where teammates come into play, to shore up your weaknesses.
LOL @ rogues popping all CD's right after breaking stealth expecting to win like before. Nuff said. Learn to start saving you're burst when second wind pops on, and you won't have problems.
OH, you're right. Let me save my minute long burst build up for your passive. MY BAD. Double conflag wont even get you low enough for shadowburn. You can't just say "save your burst". Not every class can just save burst to 30%. I have to have an ember for execute too.

Also: spell reflect.

Also: x2

LOL just chaos bolt me for 140k mmk.