No pet battle quests

Pet Battles
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
Yes, there are a bunch of us who have done the taming quests and got the tamer titles. The "dailies" are only able to be done once, and then they never come back.

Also, the taming eastern/kalimdor achievement, the other achievement to do 45 pet tamers will be impossible if you split the faction ones up.
I've been able to pick up the quest for Taming Kalamdior on my Alliance character as of a few minutes ago. Also what's the resoning behind making us play the other faction to do the other continent's pet battle achievement. Further more will you be changing the tamer title achievement to require either or because as it stands that way you would need to level up a character to almost 60 on both factions to get the tamer title.
If you're not seeing the daily quests for a continent, have you earned the Taming achievement to unlock them for that continent? Did they show up once and then never come back? (not resetting) Are any working at all, and if so, which ones?

Note: Taming Kalimdor is Horde only, and Taming Eastern Kingdoms is Alliance only. This was done via hotfix so the UI in-game will not update until 5.1, which is why you may see completion swap between the two. Not to worry though, the data is all there and will be resolved with the 5.1 patch.
of course we've cleared the quests, dailies are showing up randomly
I've completed the grandmaster achievements for northrend and cataclysm 5 days ago and I haven't been getting any dailies.

I've posted this in the bug forum and have opened a ticket (but 4 days wait time)

=(
If you're not seeing the daily quests for a continent, have you earned the Taming achievement to unlock them for that continent? Did they show up once and then never come back? (not resetting) Are any working at all, and if so, which ones?

Note: Taming Kalimdor is Horde only, and Taming Eastern Kingdoms is Alliance only. This was done via hotfix so the UI in-game will not update until 5.1, which is why you may see completion swap between the two. Not to worry though, the data is all there and will be resolved with the 5.1 patch.

Bash can you take a look at my account. I currently have both the Outlands pet battle quest and the pandaria battlequest in my log. Is it only kalimdor/EK that are split or do outlands/northrend/pandaria split for both horde/alliance aswell?

the trap has not updated and neither have my achievements/armory pets.
10/08/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Bashiok
Note: Taming Kalimdor is Horde only, and Taming Eastern Kingdoms is Alliance only.

So the achievements will be removed, respectively?

Also, did the Darkshire guy get fixed yet? I want to continue in the questline but I can't :(

Does this mean if we completed some of the Taming Kalimdor objectives on an Alliance toon, those will be reset in patch 5.1?

To be specific: I've completed all of the Taming Kalimdor objectives, but it doesn't register as complete overall. I'm guessing it's because I finished some with an Alliance character instead of a Horde one. I can't exactly re-do any of them on a Horde character even if I wanted to since they're all marked as complete, so I hope the ones that don't count will be reset in 5.1.
I got Taming Kalimdor but it isn't showing on my alliance character and I can't get the daily anymore from the tamers in EK.
I have the same problem - able to do the dailies once (for which I get NO reward satchel, btw) for each trainer and then nothing. I'd be complaining louder if I didn't already have my Porcupette.
10/08/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Rethenn
It doesn't sound like he's having an issue with the dailies -- it sounds like he's not getting the quest to go talk to Julia in Elwynn for a battle.

This is probably what I'm trying to say, I just don't know who the NPC's are to state their names. I'm not getting dailies, true, but I'm also not being sent out to fight the pet battle masters in the world with ANY quests. Nothing happens. I never got any quests past the ones that teach you how to pet battle.
Why make this change? It's not that difficult to get both, and there are plenty of "account wide" achievements now that use multiple characters.

Or why not just make all the pet tamers neutral and have them interact with both Horde & Alliance?

I have both achievements when I look at my armory profile: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Greef/achievement#15117
But when I sign in on my alliance toon, I only have Eastern Kingdom, and when I sign in on a horde alt, I only have Kalimdor (the other achievements show all the checkboxes completed)
In regards to the dailies not resetting/not being offered:

- I've defeated all the Grand Masters, including the Zen Master Aki in Pandaria.

- For Pandaria, all the Tamer dailies showed up immediately after beating Zen Master Aki, and I finished them once. After that only one was available the next day (Jade Forest), and I haven't seen any others pop up since.

- I've only made a point to check Eastern Kingdoms for dailies, but they're not resetting properly for me. I managed to complete all of the dailies at least once, and after that they randomly reset. One night I was able to complete 4 out of the 6 total dailies (Swamp of Sorrows, Searing Gorge, The Hinterlands and EPL); the next night only 2 out of 6 (I think it was Swamp of Sorrows and Searing Gorge). The Grand Master of EK still has yet to offer me another daily.

- I believe this is happening across all of my characters, but I haven't checked every single one.
Another check today. Got 2 dailies to pop for me in Kalmidor. The one in Desolace and the one in North Barrens. I checked non of the other opened. I unlocked the cata ones yesterday and did them all and they all reset today. Even if this gets working properly could we get the trainers in the main cities to pass us to them. It is pretty lame having to fly around looking for after you have memorized where they are.
I have the achievement for Kalimdor. When I first got the achievement all the dailies were available including the low level trainers. I completed them all. The following three days consecutively none of the trainers on Kalimdor had any dailies. I stopped checking in frustration after that and casually would stop by to see if it was fixed. The trainer in Desolace was the only one that ever reset, and it only reset once. Hope this helps you guys find the problem. I'm enjoying the pet battles and collecting so far but it'd be really nice to get some good rewards.
I was able to do the dailies once then they stopped resetting
Eastern Kingdom Daily quests have not reset. Achievements are messed up also. All of Kalimdor's are green, but did not receive the achievement. (Note I did the starter quest line there with my horde DK)
I just beat Cassandra Kaboom a couple of days ago, and the auto-accept quest never popped (according to wowhead)... so no more pet battle quests for me, unless I can get an answer other than "look on WOWhead" from a GM.