Character not found issue

Technical Support
When I log in sometimes I get stuck at the "Success!" screen. After a couple log in attempts I usually get on. I'm unable to play any character that I have not created that day. New characters, and characters made some point earlier I am still able to access. Any preexisting character I try to log in will load 90% of the way then say "Character not found."

I have called tech support and was on phone for over an hour. I have a ticket with 10+ responses from Blizzard. I've attempted every solution given to me many times and nothing has worked. The location of my characters was reset and I was able to access them, but after I logged out and back in I was getting the "Character not found" message again.
I'm no longer able to get on the character I made today .....
bump
Same issue here, went over to Thunder Bluff, started getting an error about Transfer aborted: Instance not found , logged out and now Character Not Found
Yes I was getting the transfer aborted: instance not found message as well.
Still not even able to play it's really annoying when Blizzard tells you they don't know what to do and stops responding to your tickets.
Hey I don't know if this is an absolute fix for you. I had the exact same problem and it was really pissing me off. I finally got it working by shutting down all my computers in my house unplugging my modem and my router ( if you have one) for at least 1 minute. After 1 minute plug in your modem and wait until its completely reset and do the same for your router if you have one. Go turn on your computer and try to start WOW again. Ever since I tried this I have not encountered the character not found screen at all. Hope this helps. Also if this does work for you then please post on here again that it fixed the problem.
Turn off Peerblock
I cant get into any realm. The realm list is empty and there is no tag on the bottom to choose any area such as 'united states'. I'm not usually this obtuse but frustrated cause I can't play!
I cant get into any realm. The realm list is empty and there is no tag on the bottom to choose any area such as 'united states'. I'm not usually this obtuse but frustrated cause I can't play!

I think this is a different issue, i would sugest making a new thread of your own.

On a side note for the OP. Is this issue still happening since server maint. yesterday?

I've been having issues like this for weeks and yesterday was the first time since that i had not one issue. It's possible AT&T fixed the problems in their network.