Selling 2200 carry...cheap!

Emerald Dream
Looking for two players who want to buy 2200 from me.

Price: 25k each

Requirements:
-must have attained min 2400 rating in past seasons
-must have attained said rating with the other person who wants to buy the carry
-must be in full conquest gear
-must have good communication skills (ie being able to call out targets and explain strats to me)
-must have Skype
-must be patient (it may take me awhile to carry you both)
-must pay 50% down. The rest can be paid once we've reached 2200
-must know all classes and class changes for mists (I don't want to lose a match cause you "forgot" wings can't be purged or something similar)

Don't bother checking my armoury. This is an alt. if you have that alt finder add on dont bother checking my other toons. I got glad multiple times on a different account I've since deleted cause I was bored.

Willing to accept offers of cash or coupons to nation wide restaurant chains.

Prices and participation may vary
10% Discount will be applied to rank 1 players and multi glads
XD
Mop has hit these forums hard...

Booooooorrrriiiiiinnnnnggggg

Can't wait to get home from work and work some hordies over.
10/08/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Kätämie

Alright, I guess I'll be the one to answer.

I have no idea if this is a good price or not. I wouldn't pay 25,000gold for a carry, but I suppose if there's a market for it there's a market for it. Let's see what your actual pitch for this expensive service is.

Requirements:

...so you're selling 2200 ratings to people that have already attained that previously without you? I'm not sure if you're familiar with business practices, but requiring that they already be capable of the service you're selling doesn't make strong sense.

10/08/2012 02:29 PMPosted by Kätämie

I'm not going to say it's not possible for someone to be full Conquest this quickly in because I'm too lazy to calculate the total Conquest attainable since launch, but... that seems a little high for two weeks into MoP.

-must have good communication skills (ie being able to call out targets and explain strats to me)
-must have Skype
-must know all classes and class changes for mists (I don't want to lose a match cause you "forgot" wings can't be purged or something similar)

This all looks fine to me. I mean, obviously if you're carrying them and they're the ones coming up with the strategy, something has gone terribly wrong with your offer. However the rest of "I can only carry you if you already have SOME skill" seems about right.

Don't bother checking my armoury. This is an alt. if you have that alt finder add on dont bother checking my other toons. I got glad multiple times on a different account I've since deleted cause I was bored.

...you're asking someone to give you 12,500gold on faith alone that you can deliver? Well, really, 25,000gold since you want it from two different people.

I smell a scam for a Mechanohog / Vial of the Sands / Some other pricey purchase.
7/10

Because I almost fell for it, tbh.
Guaranteed I won't scam people.

Limited time offer:
If you meet the above requirements then no gold down required. Payment can be made upon reaching 2200(I must reach said rating as well)
7/10

Because I almost fell for it, tbh.

Really? Lol, well I hope you weren't falling for it after requirement number one;)

Ahhh the boredom.

At least the forums have some life left in them. You guys must be in queues or at work or something too.
10/08/2012 03:28 PMPosted by Roahin

Alright, I guess I'll be the one to answer.

I have no idea if this is a good price or not. I wouldn't pay 25,000gold for a carry, but I suppose if there's a market for it there's a market for it. Let's see what your actual pitch for this expensive service is.

Requirements:

...so you're selling 2200 ratings to people that have already attained that previously without you? I'm not sure if you're familiar with business practices, but requiring that they already be capable of the service you're selling doesn't make strong sense.

I'm not going to say it's not possible for someone to be full Conquest this quickly in because I'm too lazy to calculate the total Conquest attainable since launch, but... that seems a little high for two weeks into MoP.

-must have Skype

This all looks fine to me. I mean, obviously if you're carrying them and they're the ones coming up with the strategy, something has gone terribly wrong with your offer. However the rest of "I can only carry you if you already have SOME skill" seems about right.

...you're asking someone to give you 12,500gold on faith alone that you can deliver? Well, really, 25,000gold since you want it from two different people.

I smell a scam for a Mechanohog / Vial of the Sands / Some other pricey purchase.

It - is - a - troll.

BTW: you fell for it.

Sianl
I don't think he fell for it.

It's-more-of-joke-from-boredom-to-entertain-myself:D
Which is exactly why its a troll.

Are you new to this?

Sianl
But but but...

Yes

/cast@self shame
ha ha ha
Seems to me like he's looking for the carry...and considering he doesn't and no one can have full CP gear this early in it's utterly retarded to make this a requirement, lmfao.
After a moment of thinking how to spin it that I knew it was a Troll all along, I gave up and figured I'd comp to it.

/publicly owned

D:
Yeah, I just said tha- ... well, good catch anyhow Charis.
Oh Emerald Dream and your silly ways.
ADVA ADVA ADVA.

I am now master race. Let's go slay some atheist Mages.

I've honestly barely touched my hunter, only because the thought of leveling again right now makes me want to hit something. Plus I'm working on a web site layout for a friend, so between that, social obligations, and actual work I haven't had much time for WoW lately.

Really? Lol, well I hope you weren't falling for it after requirement number one;)

Yeah, I kinda skimmed over that. Re-reading after the "lolwat" moment, I saw it. =)
How exactly does carrying work? Do you say specific instructions to people like do this or do that?