Stat Priority PVP Spriest?

Priest
Hey guys,i've looked at several threads and websites about Shadow priest's stat prio and all of them come down to either saying Mastery is at the top of the barrel or at the bottom of the barrel,and it is far less important than haste.What are your thoughts on this?
http://i.imgur.com/cPBKy.jpg

TL;DR: Haste. Lots and lots of haste.

And our mastery is pretty much the same as crit, mechanic wise, but it doesn't affect MB of SW:D
http://i.imgur.com/cPBKy.jpg

TL;DR: Haste. Lots and lots of haste.

And our mastery is pretty much the same as crit, mechanic wise, but it doesn't affect MB of SW:D

Thanks for the useful info!but i apologize,i forgot ot make the clarification i was talking about Pvp :[
10/10/2012 11:00 AMPosted by Bluedawn
Haste

not questioning your knowledge,but can you tell me why so i can understand too.lol
Personally, I think int, pvp-power, and crit are the only stats Im going to concentrate on.

Our crit is naturally very low, which counterintuitively makes crit very valuable. Even a small amount of crit will increase our crit chance by a large portion of itself (8% --> 10% = 25% more crits than before). By focusing on crit, the likelyhood that our big attacks will crit is increased enormously. The likelyhood that two big attacks will crit in a row is increased by an even greater degree (rare as it still is obviously). I would rather be bursty than just have high overall dps but never be able to actually kill anything. Crit benefits healing aswell as dpsing.

Int and pvp power are pretty similar, they are just a flat increase. Int increases both healing and dps, pvp power only dps.

Haste and mastery are more dps than burst. HOWEVER, they do give more divine insight and fdcl procs which certainly doesnt hurt.

The bottom line is that with low crit you will basicly NEVER crit, but the mechanics associated with your other stats will still work nomatter how low those stats are. (mastery)
Even a small amount of crit will increase our crit chance by a large portion of itself (8% --> 10% = 25% more crits than before). By focusing on crit, the likelyhood that our big attacks will crit is increased enormously.

False. Crit scales horribly, all my pieces have crit and Im at 10% only. So Crit is a no no.

Go Haste and Pvp Power. 90k Mind blasts hurt.
Crit is the most "expensive" stat (ratio of stat to %), but my point still stands.

No matter how much you neglect mastery, you still get double-ticks sometimes

Nomatter how much you neglect haste, you still cast at a functional speed.

Nomatter how much you neglect both of those stats, you still proc divine insight and fdcl.

But if you neglect crit, you litterally DONT CRIT. Most of the pvp gear has crit on it anyway, so its not as low as it could be, but theoretically you could have single digit crit chance. If you reforged your crit to other stuff maybe you would even in pvp gear...

Im pretty sure crit is the worst source of dps, but it is by far the best source of realistically-possible burst.
Haste is much less valued once you pass 9.9% because you can't get additional dot ticks again until 24% - a number it seems we aren't going to be able to reach this season.

So, depending on your comp/play style, you should reforge to crit or mastery.

I'd go for mastery generally, because your per point increase for mastery is higher than it is for crit, and also your base mastery is quite a bit higher than base crit. Thus, with the same amount of each relative stat, you get more bang for your buck with mastery, and you can feasibly get your mastery up to near 30%, where that's going to be hard to do with crit.

I should note that some people argue that haste is still valuable to stack because it lowers the global cooldown. Just another thing to consider.
1. PvP Power
2. PvP Resilience
3. Intellect
4. Haste
5. Mastery
6. Crit

In that order