Lack of warrior gear in mop raids.

Warrior
I may be wrong here but does it seem like almost every single piece of plate dps gear has haste on it? I know there are a few crit/mastery/expertise out there but why would they put haste on our tier gear even??? Surely they understand that haste is nigh useless for us right? Any advice you can give me on gearing would be nice. As much as i hate dailies it looks like im doomed to grind them.
haste =/= mastery right now. So it will benefit you now more no less than mastery really would. If it has crit it's gold.
It has been my experience that most expansions start with subpar itemization... especially for warriors. We excel at gear scaling. Itemization will get better as the expansion continues along. Always does.
I guess they want 2 keep the Reforge's company up.
10/10/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Daiming
It has been my experience that most expansions start with subpar itemization... especially for warriors. We excel at gear scaling. Itemization will get better as the expansion continues along. Always does.

I just noticed this too.
I can't speak for our tier gear, but 3 of the 5 plate DPS specs have haste as the highest weighted secondary stat. Majority rules.