Skyrange Shenanigans

Kil'jaeden
<Skyrange Flight Trainer> is now LFM people for complimentary fight training. PST Cheezies or Earthroot for more info

(HD soon)
http://youtu.be/lWFs-LsT_fc
Open bar and complimentary peanuts :)
Thank you for Flying Explosive Trap Airlines, please remain seated until your ankles have gone completely thru your chin.
Edit: Due to insurance reasons we have to inform you that our pilots are nether trained nor liscenced and we accept no personal responsability for any damages that may occur to surrounding grounds, said ankles, chins, nor any other personal harm that may occur. The open bar and peanuts are solely for Earthroot and Cheezies, and if you want inflight food it will cost extra. Pet fair is not included.
LOL I am going to have to come out and see what you guys are having so much fun doing!
10/13/2012 03:32 AMPosted by Katstyle
LOL I am going to have to come out and see what you guys are having so much fun doing!

Did you watch the video Kat? xD
10/13/2012 03:33 AMPosted by Earthroot

Did you watch the video Kat? xD

Yeah lol but I think it is probably way more funny while there.
I learned what sidesplitting laughter is.
I was in Halfhill Market yesterday afternoon and they were raging about Cheezies. Too bad I don't do dailies; it might be fun to get blown off the ledge.
10/13/2012 07:10 AMPosted by Magdalie
it might be fun to get blown

Oh it is...

...if you know what I mean.
Like.
Clicking traps since 1999.

+1
sure it was all good fun, considering you were never able to kill me with your silly thunderstorms... gotta love those engineering gliders and legendary dagger wings
Who was thunderstormng? D:
That was amazing lol
Ze goggles, they do nothing
it might be fun to blow

Oh it is...

OH REALLY #thatswhatshesaid
10/13/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Earthroot

*Raising hand*

Oh it is...

OH REALLY #thatswhatshesaid

TUMACHE DROPIN THE BOMBS

10/13/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Vosgedzom

*Raising hand*

Please don't confuse Shamanwest Airlines with Explosive Trap Airlines. They are our competitor.