! WTB Dancing Steel/Jade Spirit Enchants !

Achievements
I am just inquiring to see if there is anybody out there that is already in possession of these enchants and can supply me with them if I were to bring a toon to your server.

Please add me via battletag: Nostradamuz#1514

-Thank YOU :)
I think even with human racial + guild perks people are still a couple days away from revered to get the patterns.
10/12/2012 01:14 PMPosted by Jamboro
I think even with human racial + guild perks people are still a couple days away from revered to get the patterns.
The rep can be farmed, Blood Legion has the enchants already.
Rep can't be farmed any longer, it was abused by cross-realming to pickup all possible Golden Lotus dailies every day but that's been hotfixed. It was also abused by cross-realm farming Hozen Peace Pipes, which was also fixed.

I'm human and a few days out from it and have used one pipe and picked up a few extra dailies just in the regular course of being invited to other realms with friends for Sha and Galleon before it was fixed.

Also, it highly depends on which August Celestials hub you get each day how far you are with them.

Also, there's a limit on how many Sha Crystals are available since its on a 1d cool down and there's only a fraction of the items dropping being sharded.

tldr: Save your 50$ they'll be available for your realms within the week.
Rep can't be farmed any longer, it was abused by cross-realming to pickup all possible Golden Lotus dailies every day but that's been hotfixed.

That's not what I was referring to, although I can't say I knew of this.

I was referring to "farmed" as peace pipes and farming Guo-Lai cache keys

It was also abused by cross-realm farming Hozen Peace Pipes, which was also fixed.

"Fixed"? There's nothing broken or abusive about farming this item, even if you have to go to a friends realm
I never cross-realmed, I used 7 Hozen Peace Pipes. I am revered with Shado-Pan.

/phoenixwrighttakethat
I used 1 pipe post nerf and farmed no more than 10 keys; I will be exalted with SPan and AC tmrw. I'm not an enchanter though, and I'm a hunter so I don't really care.