Hallow's End Pet Battles!

Wyrmrest Accord
So, while doing absolutely nothing other than running around in circles, I decided I'm going to level up a battle pet team with a Hallow's End theme to it, form an RP set, and challenge random trainers---errr, battlers around our cities! This might bring some interesting roleplay when the holiday event hits, and I'm more than willing to hear opinions on an idea that came out of complete nothingness. :)
You going to be 25 for the most part? I might get back into it and train a team up if so.
Currently levelling a team to 25. They're all hovering around 7 at the moment because elementals are so annoying to level up.
Yep. Will be joining this event as well. Spectating because leveling pets is hard. :(
Bah, once you get past 13 it's so much easier. It becomes less critters.
Yeah, once you are able to grind trainers it's easy to level
Critters make lving a mechanical pet a breeze. Can almost one shot stuff your pet's lv. If you are making a hallow end team I'd recommend trying to grab one of the ghosts from Tirisfal Glades if you can. It has a lot of self healing abilities, feels like the blood dk of pets.
10/12/2012 12:20 PMPosted by Tëmple
Yep. Will be joining this event as well. Spectating because leveling pets is hard. :(

Awww. It's really not, it's just grind-y. What you do is level them the Pokemon way - Put your low-level pet in the first slot, with your strong pets that can beat up critters and beasts easily in the other two slots. Have the low-level pet hit its enemy once, then switch it out. Let your strong pets mop up the rest. Ta-da!