Rate the Xmog!

Hunter
7/10 I've never been too partial with that PvP set. Plus the you and the other Hunter have the same xmog set.

I'd like a suggestion on new boots and still a bit iffy on my current bow.
8/10

Only thing I don't care for is the boots!! But I like the overall vibe of your set very much!
very nice 9/10 i wish i kept that bow :( i think there is a MOP tabard that matches better (cant remember who)
Simple but looks nice, i like sets that actually look like mail armor. 8/10

Really nice! Change the bow though.. 9/10 (:

/moo

EDIT- To the person below me (Or anyone) Any ideas for a better matching bow? haha
Really nice! Change the bow though.. 9/10 (:/mooEDIT- To the person below me (Or anyone) Any ideas for a better matching bow? haha

9/10

I always love when someone matches leveling gear.

I can't think of a gun off the bat...i'll go look.

01/27/2013 09:02 AMPosted by Halions
I like the way the spikes on the gun match the shoulder spikes. Eye patches are always awesome. Shame I can't see it all from the armory pose.

Yeah, kinda sucks you can't see most of the set because whatever gun you use is in the way.
Hawke - 8/10

Those are some huge shoulders.
7.5/10. I would get rid of the cloak!! :)

01/28/2013 05:34 PMPosted by Bowjitsu
very nice 9/10 i wish i kept that bow :( i think there is a MOP tabard that matches better (cant remember who)

Thank you!!

ah, you got me thinking about which one..

Order of the Cloud Serpent Tabard ?
i think i have the best 1!!
7.5/10. I would get rid of the cloak!! :)

Thank you!!

ah, you got me thinking about which one..

Order of the Cloud Serpent Tabard ?

thats the one :)
10/10 Love the eyepatch too.

I had to level to 90 to put the finishing touches on this outfit. I've had the Sentry set in my bank for ages, but hadn't found a good use for it.
@Anntha

9.5/10
Very Interesting looking set. The colour of the boots seems off though.
10/10
really liked that set raveneyes
8/10 :3 Dat Arrowsong never been a fan of that set but looks pretty sweet on undead

3: need legs belt and cloak almost done
yep just started working on it actually transmogged to this yesterday, going to look for a better bow for the set also this week
@ fallen, looks good on you, been wanting to pick up arrow song for a long time....
9/10 good look for an undead.
Kama - 8/10

Tabard's color just doesn't do it for me, I think I see what you're getting at though, Wolf helm, Frostwolf...
I see what you're doing there, and I like it, but the gun just feels a bit off.

9/10, though.