[MAJOR BUG] Conquest Points unobtainable

Bug Report
1 2 3 7 Next
So multiple guildies, and myself, have encountered this bug. We capped in arena, ran a random BG to start getting the rest of the points (since you can only get 1350 from arena) and are getting no points. When we checked, it shows that we have max'd out Random Battlegrounds as well - which, in my case, I ran three, winning two. So it's impossible to get over 1350 conquest points despite other players having gotten 1650 this week. This appears to be a symptom of the restarts this morning, as players as soon as yesterday were capping out to 1650.

To summarize:

Obtaining cap in Arenas also caps random battleground conquest (Improperly).
Obtaining 300 Random Battleground conquest and then arenaing will allow you to cap properly.

If you obtain any Random Battleground conquest before arena, you can get 1350 arena points on top of them. E.g. 100 conquest? You capped at 1450 this week. 200? 1550. This is a bug.

EDIT:

Guys. Please stop bumping the thread. They're aware of it. You're not helping anything. Hopefully they'll give us the points we didn't get, but don't hold your breath.
same issue here.
my cap for conquest is at 1600/1650.
on my PVP tab it shows 1350/1350 for Arena capped. it also shows 1350/1350 random battlegrounds capped. But i'm STUCK at 1600/1650 TOTAL. cant earn anymore conquests thro arena or random battle ground.

BUMP
I'm having the same issue... I'm shy 50 points yet I have 1350 Arena and random BG...
If I'm not mistaken...was it season 10 or 11 that the arena and random bg cap was shared? and you HAD to do rated BG's in order to even hit the 1650 base cap? perhaps being able to cap past arena cap with randoms was a bug, and this new behavior is intended and added as a hotfix with today's restarts?

possibility...or it could be bugged, who knows
If I'm not mistaken...was it season 10 or 11 that the arena and random bg cap was shared? and you HAD to do rated BG's in order to even hit the 1650 base cap? perhaps being able to cap past arena cap with randoms was a bug, and this new behavior is intended and added as a hotfix with today's restarts?

possibility...or it could be bugged, who knows

Except it's only happening to a few people, and is a documented bug from about a year ago as well.
The exact same thing is happening to me. Shows me capped at 1350 for Arena and random BG.
Kind of annoying considering we miss out on the easy bonus conquest points for the daily win, hopefully they fix this soon so I can at least grind out the rest...
Same here, but weird thing is my other char was able to obtain more than 1350 from random BG.
ive asked guildies around and non of them have had this issue. they all capped at 1650/1650..
happening to me as well
Hopefully this get fixed before Tuesday so we can cap out for the week.
Wont they fix it? Or at least give us any info?
nope
Happening to me as well
same
acknowledge please
Today I ran four BG's and won, which gave me 250 conquest. I then ran arena to cap. After I looked at my points, it shows I am capped at 1350 for both arena and random BG's and am sitting
at 1350 total when I should be at 1600. I am unable to obtain any points from arena or BG's at this point. What's the deal?!?
I really hope this gets looked at.
So I came here thinking I was the only one this was happening to. I'm glad to see it isn't.

I capped my arena conquest points out at 1350, then went to go random bg's only to discover it wasn't giving me any. Currently I'm stuck at 1450 conquest points and cannot attain anymore.

I would REALLY appreciate a blue post for this. At the very least to acknowledge it's going on and to let us know if it is intended or not.
Bump