[MAJOR BUG] Conquest Points unobtainable

Bug Report
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
Just curious. I know its a bug but i wonder....

Are the characters with the bug also characters that hit 90 this week?
no sir
10/15/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Sapperwix
We're aware of this issue and are working on a resolution.
Outstanding. Thank you for the post. For a while there I was afraid we were all just very bad at math.

Can we expect to get the points were missing by tomorrow's reset?

My buddy I played with did just about the same PvP as I did (at least where we got our conquest from, arena and BG) yet he was able to cap on conquest and I am 100 short.

We are both 1350/1350 for both arena and BG, but he is at 1650 total and I'm at 1550.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me get my last 100 tonight!

No I've been 90 for a while. Last week had no problems, now all of a sudden this week is bugged for me.

No I've been 90 for a while. Last week had no problems, now all of a sudden this week is bugged for me.

Yes.

When I played last week, random BG would increase my BG conquest only. Towards the end of the week I scrambled some arena, which built its conquest points alone. Between the two, i was able to get the cap of 1650.

This week was different.
Same thing happened to me this week. I capped at 1450/1650 and it says 1350 for both my arena and random bg wins. I opened a ticket about the issue and guess what the GM said, "Greetings Thørrior,

Thank you for contacting us about Conquest Points. Upon further investigation, the behavior you reported is functioning normally and correctly. If you feel that the functionality should be different, then please visit the World of Warcraft Forums."

Sincerely,

Game Master Kernianneace
Customer Service

Needless to say I left a poor review
10/15/2012 12:34 PMPosted by Thørrior
Upon further investigation, the behavior you reported is functioning normally and correctly.
This is what I think bothers me the most. I understand that They have big company/staffing, but my concern is with misinformation. I understand mistakes happen, but it seems like they lack in inter-company communication. As a result there will probably be a prolonged process for fixing this issue which will lead to multiple weeks of users not being able to cap in conquest points... Disappointing. I hope this isn't the case.
Welp unless this issue is fixed today, people without this bug will have a big advantage over those who are experiencing it.
I'm already behind on gear and now I'm stuck at 1450....

I can't believe I'm this frusterated over WoW....

QQ QQ QQ QQ QQx5000
10/15/2012 02:13 PMPosted by Lesticles
Welp unless this issue is fixed today, people without this bug will have a big advantage over those who are experiencing it.

^

I just won a BG to figure out if it had in fact been resolved. No conquest.

So, I guess I'm just going to have to suck up the 100 point disadvantage.
WTB a fix and conquest cap before tomorrow. I can't get any rated bgs going on my low pop server especially when I am the most geared pvp player on the realm.

Thank you!

Negative. Was 90 a while ago. I think it was a result of whatever reboots they did thursday. At least now we know it's being fixed. :)
I'm in the same boat, along with at least two other guildmates.

This is pretty frustrating as we move closer and closer to the weekly reset. I seriously hope that this is addressed by retroactively rewarding 'earned' points for the week that were not applied, otherwise we're going to be pretty upset customers.
Bump wtb a blue update!!!
10/15/2012 06:04 PMPosted by Thørrior
Bump wtb a blue update!!!
They did. They said they're aware of it and working on a fix.
So yeah a few days ago I submitted a ticket for this. It took a couple of days for a GM to get back to me with a response. Ok, no problem I am willing to wait if I actually get some "good" customer service. The GM responds with something along the lines of, if I want the last 300 conquest I have to do rated battle grounds. Ok cool except...we got a blue post here that says they are working on the issue so it is a bug? So now I got to put another ticket in and wait another few days to get help!! Hey Blizzard I am still waiting for those flowers...
10/15/2012 01:26 PMPosted by Dumbleditz
Upon further investigation, the behavior you reported is functioning normally and correctly.
This is what I think bothers me the most. I understand that They have big company/staffing, but my concern is with misinformation. I understand mistakes happen, but it seems like they lack in inter-company communication. As a result there will probably be a prolonged process for fixing this issue which will lead to multiple weeks of users not being able to cap in conquest points... Disappointing. I hope this isn't the case.

Sometimes the Bug Report Forums and the QA team are much more aware of bugs and issues (since we deal with them on a consistent basis, unlike the GM team members). I wouldn't take it too much to heart. The GMs are human, and they can misunderstand bug reports or aren't aware of current bugs.

This is bugged, Sapperwix has posted, and hopefully a fix is incoming soon. I don't know if the points you all are missing will be awarded or what will happen when the fix is applied, but we'll all cross that bridge when we get to it.

@Strixx, feel free to close out that ticket. It is bugged, and another ticket on this just clogs the system and you might get another GM that isn't aware of this one. Thanks!

@Thorrior, please don't bump the thread. Sapper has already posted, and he and his team are likely working on a fix as quick as possible.