WoW Holidays

General Discussion
What's your favorite holiday/event in WoW? What's your least favorite?

I'd have to say Hallow's End is definitely my favorite. Halloween is my fav holiday IRL, so naturally the WoW version is my fav too. Plus, I feel like Hallow's End is the best/most well-done holiday of all of them. My second favorite would be Brewfest, followed closely by Pirates Day (wish it was longer than a day and had more piratey activities :) )

My least favorite would probably be the Lunar Festival. Sure, in Hallow's End you go from inn to inn trick-or-treating, but you can get different spells cast on you and it's fun. With the Lunar Festival there are soooo many elders to honor and it just gets really grindy...
Hallow's End. I made a thread!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6864516607?page=5#91

And yeah, not very into Lunar Festival. Or Noblegarden, really.
Hallow's End. I made a thread!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6864516607?page=5#91

And yeah, not very into Lunar Festival. Or Noblegarden, really.

I posted in that one too :)
10/13/2012 03:16 PMPosted by Dreylia
I'd have to say Hallow's End is definitely my favorite. Halloween is my fav holiday IRL, so naturally the WoW version is my fav too. Plus, I feel like Hallow's End is the best/most well-done holiday of all of them. My second favorite would be Brewfest, followed closely by Pirates Day (wish it was longer than a day and had more piratey activities :) )

Agree 100%. I would love to sail with the good Captain and do some plundering and pillaging.
Haallow's end all the way. Like you, Halloween's my favorite RL holiday. As a matter of fact, I have some of my moves macro'd to play Headless Horseman sound files when I cast them xD
If only we could xmog our pumpkin helms!!M!
Hallows End. Sure the Headless Horseman is a easy boss fight but he's still one of my favorites.

Except for that one time he had a bug where certain games would crash if you put your mouse over his summoning pumpkin. That sucked.
Hallow's End is definitely my favorite.

My least favorite? Hmm... Noblegarden, I suppose. Would have said Love is in the Air, but it has a holiday boss (I love holiday boss fights).
10/13/2012 03:56 PMPosted by Wixers

That was the first thing I tried when the transmog system went in. I was a sad gnome.
10/13/2012 03:56 PMPosted by Wixers

Yes! At least we get to keep them year-round. I hope they eventually make the broom mount year-round!
10/13/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Zoom
Would have said Love is in the Air,

Bite your tongue! Noblegarden is totally and obviously worse.
Hallows End and Winter's Veil.
10/13/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Dreylia

Yes! At least we get to keep them year-round. I hope they eventually make the broom mount year-round!

I miss my broom :'(
Hallows End is defanintly a favorite to myself and the people because at halloween it is the best reason (besides comi-con, Wacken and Blizzcon) to dress up and the only time I can use my Eddie costume