A map, something...?

Wyrmrest Accord
Hey, while I sit here waiting out another 5 minutes, is there some way we can get...I dunno, a map or something of the places we're going to suddenly flag PVP for no apparent reason in Pandaria?

I know things were changed a few patches back so that if a flagged npc so much as looked at you you'd flag, in order to "promote world pvp" (apparently in the same way that clocking someone with a baseball bat from behind and tossing them in a lake "promotes swimming"), but this is getting ridiculous.
I love it. Murder random alliance? YES PLEASE!
Also don't hit NPCs with the horde symbol next to their portrait.
Assume that the Jade Forest, after 5.1, will be 'Contested Territory', with Dawnstone Village probably being neutral.

Not sure about anywhere else.
Assume that the Jade Forest, after 5.1, will be 'Contested Territory', with Dawnstone Village probably being neutral.

From the datamined scenario maps, it appears Krasarang Wilds will become a warzone.

Imagine my joy. *crosses "yay exploration" off his to-do list*
Not just Pandaria.. there needs to be some warning or map note that allows you to stay away from someplace where you can get arbitrarily flagged as PVP and ambushed by some idiot.

I was on a regular road in Eastern Kingdoms, Northern Stranglethorn (25-30 level area) as a level 44 warrior and got knocked off my mount and instantly killed and couldn't get away without resurrecting in the graveyard, and had to sit through the fricking 5 minute crap flag.

There SHOULD BE a map of some kind, a boundary marker of some kind, a flag or warning of SOME kind to let you know when this stupidity is going to attack. I didn't even know it was POSSIBLE for someone to randomly be put into PVP mode without their/my knowledge or intention and it is infuriatingly stupid to have to put up with.
CRZ: http://i.imgur.com/frcW5.png
Im always flagged.
If you're not flagged on a PvE server, the only thing that's going to flag you is manual /pvp, or hitting a mob with a horde symbol next to it. CRZ does not allow you to get ganked by PvP unless you're already on a PvP designated server.

Honestly. Don't blame it for a function it doesn't have.

There's been a couple instances of CRZ depositing PVE server players on PVP realms.
10/13/2012 08:03 PMPosted by Soulsinger
I know things were changed a few patches back so that if a flagged npc so much as looked at you you'd flag, in order to "promote world pvp" (apparently in the same way that clocking someone with a baseball bat from behind and tossing them in a lake "promotes swimming"), but this is getting ridiculous.

This made my day.
01/05/2013 11:02 AMPosted by Treue

This made my day.

i accidentally stroll up on more horde outposts than id like :(

last time was my priest on the wall, was trying to find a way down into towlong and was like 'oh, a flight master? maybe i--ORRRRRRRRCS'

then i was like EFF DIS and vaulted off the wall
I bumble into Alliance outposts on a semi-regular basis. Usually while exploring.

"Ooo, what's this? Buildings? What's in them...HOH DAMN GUARDS".

I have done an awful lot of hiding in Horde outposts until unflagged.
Nothing says love like me being in Halfhill and not watching who I;m healing. Hello flag, hello horde trying to gank me. I rush off, switch specs and come back in my PVP gear.

Had a tauren hunter that caught me oom in disc spec and chased me to the entrance of the hidden staire JUST to get a few honor off me. Love you, too, cows.