Challenge Mode Timer CD Resets

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Is there anyway we can have all timers reset each time a challenge is reset so we do not have to sit here waiting? Its rather frustrating!
This please, waiting 5+ minutes on just about any cd is hardly compelling gameplay.
NEYZIO!!!!

Dreaded#1848
10/15/2012 11:26 PMPosted by Neyzio
Is there anyway we can have all timers reset each time a challenge is reset so we do not have to sit here waiting?

There is a way (see below). =)

10/15/2012 11:52 PMPosted by Fierydemise
This please, waiting 5+ minutes on just about any cd is hardly compelling gameplay.

We agree and intend to include a change with Patch 5.1 that will clear cooldowns of 5 minutes or more, upon resetting or completing a Challenge Mode dungeon.
Good change
Could it also clear the debuffs applied by Timewarp/Heroism/Lust?
10/17/2012 04:49 PMPosted by Derap

Much like how the system works now for raid encounters, debuffs like those will also be cleared.
10/17/2012 05:41 PMPosted by Crithto

Much like how the system works now for raid encounters, debuffs like those will also be cleared.

<3
Will this include invis pots? I think that was the worst part about doing CMs. Waiting 7-10 minutes for invis pots because of a wipe.
I'd have to agree with Moglette.

Is there any reason to not just reset ALL CD's and debuffs?

It's not like there is any way to abuse the reset button.
I'd have to agree with Moglette.

Is there any reason to not just reset ALL CD's and debuffs?

It's not like there is any way to abuse the reset button.

I agree. In raid it's frustrating when we're about to pull and my 5 minute CDs have reset, but my 3 minute CDs are still on cooldown.

Also, yes, it would be wonderful if Invis pot CDs reset as well.
Ty
While you're in the process can you get rid of the Challenge Mode reset timer as well. It's just dumb to have to wait 4 minutes to reset the instance when you have to reset b/c of a bad start (due to buggy/poor programming decisions - see Scarlet Halls chum buckets)