Galleon Spawn Times

Proudmoore
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
I was going to make a draenei joke about Songs face but that'd get past the PG-13 rating fast.

Freakin' space goats.
More naked dancing in Orgrimmar IMO.
10/30/2012 04:16 AMPosted by Schwert
I was going to make a draenei joke about Songs face but that'd get past the PG-13 rating fast.

Joking about one's face is very rude.

And hurtful.

Mean alliance...
Your last couple dates don't match the day of the week correctly.

Not a big deal just slightly confusing.
10/30/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Songs

Joking about one's face is very rude.

And hurtful.

Mean alliance...

Draenei joke would most likely be making fun of myself and rather the distaste your avatar has towards a common draenei ... thing.
11/03/2012 05:27 PMPosted by Mallard

how do they not match i was there for the last couple of kills?!?!?
Just throwing this out there but Thursday, November 2 and Saturday the 4th aren't dates in this calender year...
Monday the 5th 10:25pm server.
11/05/2012 02:30 PMPosted by Legan

how do they not match i was there for the last couple of kills?!?!?

11/05/2012 09:42 PMPosted by Funkdoctor
Just throwing this out there but Thursday, November 2 and Saturday the 4th aren't dates in this calender year...
**Updated and Fixed**
I love her face
I will be forming another raid immediately after server gets up to kill Galleon. He isn't guarenteed to be there but its highly likely. I yet again will be trying to invite as many as I can with tag sharing. Hopefully be able to get more than 3 raids this time, just send me a tell in game soon as servers are up.
11/06/2012 06:25 AMPosted by Moochacho
I love her face

>.<
11/07/2012 06:20 PMPosted by Teddygraham
I've had an alt farmed at his spawn since reset but had a 4 hour dentist appointment this afternoon. Was wondering if he had spawned this afternoon or if he's still MIA since reset?

He was killed early in the evening.

Sadly - I don't have the exact time since Chix yelled at me he could "spawn any minute" and he spawned 5 minutes after I got there while half AFK.
11/07/2012 06:20 PMPosted by Teddygraham
I've had an alt farmed at his spawn since reset but had a 4 hour dentist appointment this afternoon. Was wondering if he had spawned this afternoon or if he's still MIA since reset?

He spawned a little after 5 PM.
11/06/2012 12:36 PMPosted by Legan
I love her face

>.<

Hi Legan :P
whats up Moochacho!! :D