General Discussion
I'm a little disappointed in the result of these. As most people know, Lesser Charms are given to players who complete level 90 dailies. Every week people can hand in 90 of these for a weekly "daily" to gain three Elder Charm of Good Fortune. Elder Charms can then be used to roll on extra loot. For most people just getting 90 is fine for a week. Say a casual player only has time to say run the Golden Lotus and Klaxxi rep 2-3 times a week. Considering they only need to complete 45 dailies to get the 90, that isn't too hard for them to do in the week.

However there are players; myself included; who feel that something else needs to be available for turn-ins with Lesser Charms. Quite a few raiders right now feel compelled to chain farm dailies every day of the week due to the rep requirement for some items. I admit I haven't been faithful since a few days RL kicked in and I wasn't able to run them, but for the most part I have been keeping up, with Golden Lotus and Klaxxi rep half-way through revered; and Shado-Pan 3/4 through Honored.

My point is, due to the chain farming of dailies, quite a few people have amassed a large quantity of Lesser Charms with nothing else to turn them in besides the weekly daily. Me personally, I have over 830 sitting in my bank doing nothing. If these could be used for other stuff maybe more people will have an incentive to use them.

A few possible solutions I came up with off the top of my head:
a) Bind on Account Rep token for X amount in one of the Pandaria rep. Now there could be a stipulation to this, such as only available at level 90. Maybe 30 Lesser Charms = 1000 rep (considering most daily sets provide 12 - 30 tokens and ~800 - 1.5k rep a day)
b) Used to buy items from the Spirit of Harmony vender. Even if it's a convert Lesser Charm -> Spirit of Harmony. This in turn can help people with other stuff such as buying Cooking tokens for their 300 Stat food or what-not.
c) Buy a buff. Stat buff that only works in the Pandaria outside world zones.
d) Less likely but worth a shot: Change the daily to once a day but 30 tokens for only 1 Elder Charm.

Now as I said those were just suggestions off the top of my head. But as I said, something should be changed with the Lesser Charms so that there is more incentive to getting them besides just the Greater Charms.
Hey bro I totally agree on pain in the !@# that you cant use them. Now onto your suggestions I mean I guess they are alright but i believe option d, is the best. But with a few minor alterations, I believe that It should 90 lesser charms per Elder charm and im open to whether it is a daily or repeatable. This due to the fact I ran some numbers a week ago or so and 90 per Elder seem pretty much fair, If you did dailies every day you got just a few more charms than currently and the people that dont do dailies nearly as much only get 1 or 2 per week.

In all honesty 30 charms per Elder and having it daily is not going to dimish you current stock, your stock will continue to grow until you stop doing dailies.

Anyone thats my 2 cents
I agree that there needs to be some other purpose for them.

I've got a few stacks filling my inventory, but they take enough effort to get that I don't want to just dump them. As a non-raider, I'm about to max out on elder charms as well, so even that conversion is useless to me.

I'd like to be able to spend or trade the charms for an item non-raiders use. Like the OP said, maybe ten charms for a Mote of Harmony? Being able to buy rep tokens is a good idea too, though 60 charms for 500 or 1000 rep seems more realistic.
I would very much like to be able to convert them into either BoA rep badges or BoA SoHs.

I have no problem doing the dailies on my main, but the thought of repeating the process on alts makes me sick.
boa - most players do dailies on main to the point of of exhaustion, and personally, I don't want to grind out dailies on my alts, but currently finding myself collecting them so I can kill sha this week and get 2 rolls.

Just when I hit exalted with golden lotus, and felt this overwhelmingly good vibe about not having to grind dailies - i'm back to doing them on another alt. And I was planning to just gear through LFR/heroics/Raids.

Maybe if coins were also awarded with valor for heroic dungeons... no, that makes too much sense.
good ideas but also are those like me who no longer run dungeons nor raid, I wish you could trade xxx number of them in for valor, well I can wish:)
It looks like we will be getting them out of our bags soon! From GC's Twitter feed:

Greg Street ‏@Ghostcrawler
Looks like we can turn Lesser Charms into a currency in 5.1. Whew.

Source: https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler
The only thing that disappoints me more than the way Lesser charms were set up in the first place - is the fact that they have amounted quite a bit of feedback, but I have yet to see ONE BLUE on the matter.

No one is responding - or taking anything into consideration. I've really mmo champ for all of the blue announcements and nothing about this.

I'm sitting at around 1300 of these charms and I've cut the amount of dailies I do by half.

Can we please get some blue post on this? At least let us know that you're listening?

I don't want to just delete them and have you guys implement some sort of valuable solution a week later.
I can see both sides of the coin (pun intended) on why blizz chose to implement the good fortune currency, but I would like to see them at least made bind to account. I'm sitting on around 1000 of these things and if the next patch doesnt do anything I'm going to have to start destroying them just to clear up bag space. The ability to send a stack at a time (or any minimum/maximum number) to an alt that hits 90 just for the extra roll in LFR would make it worth the endless hours in daily pergatory farming rep.
it wouldnt take the dailies completely out of the game since you still need to gain rep for the profession perks, but would allow players with more than one maxed player to focus on the things they need to progess in the game. My 2 profession specific toons can work on the dailies they need to get the patterns, and my raid toon can work on the rep for the best VP items. Since the mounts are now usable by all toons I'm sure i can take a few hours out just to get my scorpion mount and be happy.
just my 2 cents worth, but from what I'm reading in this and other posts i think we all agree that something needs to be fixed.
Thank you Bliz for getting these things out of my bag. However now that they can stack up to 1,000,000 what will I be able to do with them once I get up that high. I already have well over 1000 of these with the only way to spend them capped at once per week. How about getting rid of Justice Points and replacing it with the Lesser Charm of Good Fortune? or convert some number of them into Cooking Awards or something along that line.
11/29/2012 04:10 AMPosted by Vomitface
Thank you Bliz for getting these things out of my bag. However now that they can stack up to 1,000,000 what will I be able to do with them once I get up that high. I already have well over 1000 of these with the only way to spend them capped at once per week. How about getting rid of Justice Points and replacing it with the Lesser Charm of Good Fortune? or convert some number of them into Cooking Awards or something along that line.

Or how about converting them into something non-raiders can use?

I'm in pain just thinking about the grind alts have to go through for these things. Dailies got real old real fast; I think they gave my head a tummy ache...
I think you should be able to exchange them for rep or justice points or spirits of harmony. Any of those would do it for me.
There are about a dozen things that the Lesser Tokens could be exchanged for, none of them even have to be game breaking.

I'd honestly be more than willing to turn in ten or even twenty of them for a Spirit of Harmony.

Thirty is my limit. After that, it's just egregious.