Sha of Anger griefing

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
So, just confirmed now

being MC'd and hitting horde does not flag you.

Didn't flag, Recount showed my diseases doing ~100 ticks on horde
It will flag you and it's happened to me twice (once on a main, last night on this alt) but no biggie.
Ok Blizz,this is bull-!@#$.you put two world bosses in the MoP content and make it possible for the opposing faction to flag the raid group,and DON'T tell me its impossible.All a person has to do is fly into the fight thats flagged and the aoe's flag those players and healers heal and it grows like a plague!Or some traitor to their faction comes in flagged and the same happens.you could very easily fix this problem by putting your "out of phase" into this situation.If the raid went out of phase at the time of the pull all this crap could be avoided.And for all you pvp trolling jerks that feel like adding your two sense to this blog,why dont you take your pvping %^- to a pvp server or are you so unskilled the pve servers make you feel more like a man.
Ok Blizz,this is bull-!@#$.you put two world bosses in the MoP content and make it possible for the opposing faction to flag the raid group,and DON'T tell me its impossible.All a person has to do is fly into the fight thats flagged and the aoe's flag those players and healers heal and it grows like a plague!Or some traitor to their faction comes in flagged and the same happens.you could very easily fix this problem by putting your "out of phase" into this situation.If the raid went out of phase at the time of the pull all this crap could be avoided.And for all you pvp trolling jerks that feel like adding your two sense to this blog,why dont you take your pvping %^- to a pvp server or are you so unskilled the pve servers make you feel more like a man.

Hmmmmm. I find myself intrigued by your choice of host. Had I wanted to make a forum zombie I might have chosen something like the guy saying he would quit wow because of pandas or one of the ones where somebody asks for an answer to a question that could have easily been googled.

Still, your choice is not without merit. This way we can make jokes about you reanimating a dead horse that had been previously beaten to death and then beaten while dead only to be undeaded so that you could beat him again. I love it! Would you like to start?
Flag tricking is a bannable offense.

Report them.

This is the same as sitting on a quest giver or quest mob flagged and waiting to be hit.

we used to have this problem on our server till we started reporting them all. It has now entered into a they dont bother us we dont bother them.

Galleon however anything is fair.

but Sha with the spawn timer as fast as it is, has not been a problem since the second or third week.
10/18/2012 10:00 AMPosted by Malchome
This is just one example of why World Bosses should have stayed a thing of the past.
12/03/2012 05:27 PMPosted by Sarosha
Galleon however anything is fair.

Which is what made it so much fun.
Had a 40 man alliance raid drop in on us after we pulled Galleon.

Boy howdy, that was a cluster.
I just posted a similar thread like an hour ago, only it was Horde who engaged and Alliance who stood in middle of the raid flagged and killed people. On a PVE server. Fortunately we still killed the Sha, although I died (as off-tank), as well as the healers who were healing me, among others.
World bosses are intended to serve the purpose of PVP bosses like BH and Vault of Archavon bosses. It does not matter if you are on a PVE server, Blizz has intended for this to be a PVP aspect of the game. If you don't like PVP, don't do Sha.
Gotta admit, this happened to me yesterday and it was infuriating. I chose PvE specifically to avoid world PvP situations. I'll be sure to report them next time. Thank you for the info Sarosha.

Also, it should not be a PvP aspect on a PvE server, especially considering that it is an npc you are fighting, not other players. I even mourned when Galleon was stolen this way by my own Alliance, the Horde were all wiped, and they could do nothing. Very sad for both sides. I have no idea why Bliz can't just lower his respawn time right now instead of waiting for the next major patch. It would end a lot of griefing.

I have no qualms about this in PvP servers, which World Bosses should be a great part of, but not when it leaks to PvE servers like this.....
Should see the griefing for Galleon...

Now that is griefing
You have to admit, its kinad genius. However, it is an abuse of tactics and you could fix it by single targetting the horde/alliance players and pew pewing them dead, then submitting a complaint for abuse of game mechanics.