You win.

"Looks at the ruins of New Jersey"

Oh yeah

"Runs away"

/HighPaw
{◕ ◡ ◕}
I smile all the time.

As I watch the world burn.

That really is the only acceptable time. That or when your wrathguard cleaves a dozen or so foes in half at the same time. Or when slowly draining the life out of your enemy and turning their soul into a cookie.

{◕ ◡ ◕}
{◕ ◡ ◕}

I love this thread. I want a Sha of Happiness that when you kill him, it explodes in a cascade of roses, colors, confetti, colorful feathers, and drops a rare pink unicorn mount.
{◕ ◡ ◕}
Oh my goodness, what is... happening... to me...

{◕ ◡ ◕}

{◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕}
{◕ ◡ ◕}
Peace obtained through superior firepower!

{◕ ◡ ◕}
{◕ ◡ ◕}

I love this thread. I want a Sha of Happiness that when you kill him, it explodes in a cascade of roses, colors, confetti, colorful feathers, and drops a rare pink unicorn mount.

Forgetting rainbows...

Rainbows everywhere@
10/20/2012 11:21 AMPosted by Nicolay

...for EVERYONE. Fighting over who gets the unicorn would make the Sha of Happiness cry.

Also...

{◕ ◡ ◕}
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
At first I was

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

but now I'm

{◕ ◡ ◕}
10/20/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Velantha
Like this has been said before warlocks only smile when making green cookies made from your soul.

My lock doesn't smile

no one ever takes my cookies.
{◕ ◡ ◕}
10/20/2012 11:33 AMPosted by Squìrrel
Like this has been said before warlocks only smile when making green cookies made from your soul.

My lock doesn't smile

no one ever takes my cookies.

Maybe they would...if you'd just smile. C'mon...I see the corners of your mouth quivering, curling upward...don't fight it!

{◕ ◡ ◕}
{◕ ◡ ◕}
{◕ ◡ ◕}.

no my sha stack is gone ...first the stag stack and now the sha stack .... stackable things are the future blizz get with it.
Wouldn't the share of happiness just kill all Dk's and locks?