Tillers farm reset at 4 instead of midnight?

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Am I the only person who would vastly prefer it if my farm harvest reset time was at the usual server reset time instead of server midnight? That way it would sync up with the dailies, which always includes a specific crop you have to plant anyway. Server midnight's prime playtime for me, and if I were to miss it then I'd miss a day of planting crops, so I end up just having to wait until after server midnight to start all of my Tillers dailies and farming so I don't get confused about which level 90 character's done which Tillers stuff (farming, dailies).
All profession cool downs reset at midnight. It actually makes more sense because your farm is not a daily.
I like your name Vger.

I don't care when the dailies reset.
10/22/2012 11:37 AMPosted by Thekitpaul
It actually makes more sense because your farm is not a daily.

But it does have a daily associated with it, and it's a couple feet away from a bunch of dailies. (And admittedly it also does produce ingredients used in professions, yes.)
You can always just wait until you do your dailies and harvest/plant at the same time.
You can pretend it does reset at 4am and nothing will change for you.
Then don't check your farm until after 4 AM when dailies reset.
The difference between many of the resets in-game is rather high (and understandably annoying). We're exploring some options to address the issue, but we don't have further details to share just yet.
I actually prefer the 12am server reset, I generally play late at night and it gives me something to do.
I prefer the 12am reset. the farm is annoying enough with all the lootless mobs you end up fighting, I probably wouldn't bother with it at all if it didn't reset at a time when I had nothing better to do.
I like the midnight reset, i prefer to stay up till midnight server, plant my crops and just leave one plot open for the daily (which i dont need to do the dailies anymore)
Just make everything reset at 12am. All dailies, all heroic dungeon lockout, all profession cooldown etc.
On the topic of the tillers farm. Wanted improvements:
- Get rid of occupied soil or lower the health of the vermin / hawks + give them nameplates.
- Some kind of benefit to the helper on your farm other than easier access.
- When it is raining in the zone, I should not get parched vegetables :P
- If Halfhill magically spawns guards and near insta-gibs, why not just make it a sanctuary considering the amount of npcs / dailies.
I like the 12am reset. I typically do my farming and profession CDs on the way to bed. Then it's not interfering for when I'm doing dailies the next day.

Realistically you're never missing out on anything as long as you do everything once in a 24hr period. The only real oddity is the way the drunk predictions have an awkward schedule.
On the topic of the tillers farm. Wanted improvements:
- Get rid of occupied soil or lower the health of the vermin / hawks + give them nameplates.
- Some kind of benefit to the helper on your farm other than easier access.
- When it is raining in the zone, I should not get parched vegetables :P
- If Halfhill magically spawns guards and near insta-gibs, why not just make it a sanctuary considering the amount of npcs / dailies.

i have one thing to add, when you get the dog it should randomly for one day it will dig up something while your on the farm, it could hold anything from seeds to gold to friendship items to even the rare turnip pet seed.

when you hit best friend and exalted with tillers depending on which friend you choose to help out should do something like if you go with cho she will prevent your dirt from getting any vermin or like farmer fung will prevent locust or just stuff like that

Maybe even add in some holiday trees like a festive winters veil tree (ddecorated tree) or even a creepy hallows end tree. just some small suggestions

oh and it would be nice to let us rename the dog
I prefer the 12am reset like many others do. I like getting my farms done and daily profession cooldowns done, and then when dailies reset I can focus solely on them knowing that my other "To do" daily list is done already.