Selling 9/9 Silver Challenge Modes

Lightbringer
Yall know you DONT HAVE to do it if you don't like it. Pro players 2 cents about how htey wouldn't buy it is pretty relevent.
11/29/2012 12:15 AMPosted by Chisus
I guess this is what ER is doing now instead of pushing top 20 US progression? /sadface

ER World 446 and Tupan Techno at 1423 now? WTF happened to this server? 46th ranked server should make you all sad pandas!
This server's been sadface for a while.
we raid 6-8 hours a week with a goofy comp... we're casual scrubs now.

I don't know what everyone else's excuse is.
Progress? !@#$ that, I just want my top parses and gear.
Eh, just jump on OpenRaid and get a group together. I managed to get all gold with an OpenRaid group; granted, it took us 4 or so nights of play (usually did 2 golds a night), but totally doable.

Now..I just need to find some people to do it 3 more times for the other mounts..
Eh, just jump on OpenRaid and get a group together. I managed to get all gold with an OpenRaid group; granted, it took us 4 or so nights of play (usually did 2 golds a night), but totally doable.

Now..I just need to find some people to do it 3 more times for the other mounts..

Yup Openraid is a good place to start. Just know that it could be a grind.

Yup Openraid is a good place to start. Just know that it could be a grind.

I lucked out and found a pretty solid group on my first go. We even had a few realm #1 spots for a while there. I think now I only have one.