How about Adult servers?

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
I just would kinda like a server where I don't get corpse camped for 3 hours, where adults can play the game, PVP once and then go on to someone else, not keep getting killed by the same little kids.

Yeah, before you say it, I know I am on a PVE server...that is why.
woul you feel better when you're repeatedly killed by an adult?
Adult =/= Mature
I'd like an adult server.

...For other reasons. <3
When I saw the title I thought this was going to be erp related.

Anyway:

10/18/2012 11:00 PMPosted by Bamfkaatn
where adults can play the game, PVP once and then go on to someone else, not keep getting killed by the same little kids.

So "adults" (assuming you're talking about 18+) are not allowed to participate in world PvP. And those who do world PvP are all "children" when majority of the time "children" are not developed enough to react fast enough for serious PvP?

10/18/2012 11:00 PMPosted by Bamfkaatn
Yeah, before you say it, I know I am on a PVE server...that is why.

How is PvP a concern of yours then? I am confused...
Inb4 someone mentions Moon Guard.
They have those... they're PVE servers... you're on one you say? Then why post?

...For other reasons. <3

I am so glad I am not the only one who went there when I saw the title. LOL

This would be La Blue Girl MMO then. Or Conan...
10/18/2012 11:03 PMPosted by Killercaitie
Adult =/= Mature

^ x 1000

...For other reasons. <3

I am so glad I am not the only one who went there when I saw the title. LOL

This would be La Blue Girl MMO then. Or Conan...

Yeah I actually thought it pertained to a server where you could be openly profane and such.

ERP likely included naturally. I do miss role-playing though, truly. It completely died off on my server, RP-PvP my !@#. It hardly has neither in any serious quantity.
No.
I'm in my 40's and I'd be more than happy to kill you repeatedly.
10/18/2012 11:03 PMPosted by Killercaitie
Adult =/= Mature

Killercaitie continues to prove that human warlocks are awesome.

All an "adult server" would do is attract immature people, either thinking that joining an adult server proves that they are mature while their behavior remains the same, or just to troll.
I'm 21 and I corpse camp. Why? Because i have tracking and if I sit on top of your corpse, no matter where you respawn, other than a healer, I can seeeeeeeeee you~

That and given the opportunity I know most people would do the same to me. We all pay our dues sir.
I'm 21 and I corpse camp. Why? Because i have tracking and if I sit on top of your corpse, no matter where you respawn, other than a healer, I can seeeeeeeeee you~

That and given the opportunity I know most people would do the same to me. We all pay our dues sir.

I find camping so incredibly boring.

I find being camped even more boring.

So I just log off and let silly people like you stare at my corpse while I do more enjoyable things. :3
!@#$ I'm 20 and I've camped people before...
Plus you can always transfer to a PvE Server if you're not one who enjoys World PvP.
Just remember, if you want to kill Alliance you find throughout the world your going to have to be killed every once and awhile.

You can't always win.
That's fine as long as you don't mind being corpse camped for 3 hours by a dude in his 40s.
10/18/2012 11:06 PMPosted by Viví
ERP likely included naturally. I do miss role-playing though, truly. It completely died off on my server, RP-PvP my !@#. It hardly has neither in any serious quantity.

This is why I miss tabletop gaming honestly.

The problem I have with MMOs and RP is that it seems really hard to connect some of the dots for me.

"I just killed the dungon boss! Now I am taking and wearing his magic pants!"

"The quest says save 6 pandas being tortured... so F*%! the others."

and so on.